Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fastest Spyder ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 6:25pm
yeah honestly isnt everyone kind of wasteing money putting 1000 dollars into there tippmanns as well when u could just buy a timmy or trix ect. instead everyone shut up
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Ashran Ashran wrote:

Originally posted by dye prs dye prs wrote:

^ no it still crappy when u put 1,000 into it b/c it a spyder.just shows how stupid ppl are with there money.

ARE YOU STUPID!? The only thing spyder on there is the body, you hafta add that the maxflo, tank hopper, and vert reg can all be put onto a new gun, and that adds to part of the cost.

still a spyder. dont fight with me about it. idc how fast it is. what he put on it any thing. its still a spyder. dot dot dot shhhhhhh and that grip looks stupid. if u get paint onur hand the grip would be slippery b/c its all polish and smooth......... i dunno. gun was a waste
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by autolepercon autolepercon wrote:

yeah honestly isnt everyone kind of wasteing money putting 1000 dollars into there tippmanns as well when u could just buy a timmy or trix ect. instead everyone shut up

lol yeah i put more then a 1,000$ in to my a-5
GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 11:34pm

This is faster and its mechanical. Way better than electro.

http://www.arowmic.com/dw/videos/dw.hair.trigger.video.mpg

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 12:06am
It's not faster, but it's amazing.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 12:43am

SPYDERS SUCK.PERIOD.END OF DISSCUSSION.DONE.YOU CAN TAKE THE CAR OUT DA HOOD BUT NOT THE HOOD OUT DA CAR. IN OTHER WORDS:SPYDERS SUCK NO MATTER WHAT U DO TO THEM

I'm going to the darkside...
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 12:52am
MY A5 IS FULLY AUTO.ILL KICK UR @$$. +I CAN SHOOT FASTER THAN ALL OTHERS,EVEN ON SEMI AUTO. ---P=J-= <<<THATS A PB GUN,IDK,USE UR IMAGINATION
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 12:57am
BTW, THEYRE SHOOTING WITH NO PAINT, IT WOULD CHOP THE HELL OUT OF THE THE PBs, AND WHEN THEY DO USE PAINT, IT SHOOTS REALLY REALLY SLOW.HMMMM....... THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT,SO GOODBYE
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 1:14am
Wow dude. Learn where the caps lock is. Here, I will help you.

And one thing that I have learned in my 23 years is that people who boast and demean like you over the Internet most likely can't back it up.

I am glad for you and your full auto Tippmann, takes a whole load of skill to hold down a trigger.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:06am
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

SPYDERS SUCK.PERIOD.END OF DISSCUSSION.DONE.YOU CAN TAKE THE CAR OUT DA HOOD BUT NOT THE HOOD OUT DA CAR. IN OTHER WORDS:SPYDERS SUCK NO MATTER WHAT U DO TO THEM

dude you are dumb your flameing everyones guns and bringing old threads back alive seriously shut your mouth. thats spyder is bette then your gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:07am
Originally posted by GoN_StAlKeR GoN_StAlKeR wrote:

This is faster and its mechanical. Way better than electro.

http://www.arowmic.com/dw/videos/dw.hair.trigger.video.mpg

that right there proves u dont really need an electro gun

Geniophobia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geniophobia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 8:13am
1st Post for me
A halo Clan
www.darkshadowkillerz.tk
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 8:31am
^ welcome. beware there is alot of B.S. here.

Edited by dye prs
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 9:19am
Wow, even after my rant people are still acting like morons. @5 M@$T@ and dye prs you are both mentally challenged, idiot, noobish, poor excuses for paintballers. Your mindset is also a detriment to our forum and our sport. As I said before, stock Kingman parts aren't that great. But once you get a new bolt, valve and electronics, a Spyder is a good gun.

Oh, you say beware of the B.S. How ironic, you're the one cooking it up. I'm sick and tired of people on here being all superior. I'd like to see you on the field talking trash to some kid with a stock Spyder. Then I'd like to see him wipe the field with you. Doesn't it process through your thick skulls? A Tippmann is not superior to a Spyder and vice-versa.

What if some bratty little kid with an '03 Vision Shocker came up to you and started badmouthing your Tippmann. You're just as bad as that kid. Instead of turning newer players off to the sport by bashing their guns, welcome them. Tell them what they might want to do to make their gun better. "Hey, you should get a new bolt, the stock Kingman one jams quite a bit. If you just get that you should be good to go!" Oh, but you didn't know that. You thought a Spyder will alwyas be unreliable. Well that's because you're a moron and you don't take the time to reserach things. This goes for everyone else in this thread and on this forum who thinks they are superior than Spyder owners. You're not. I've met people on the Kingman forum who are more respectful and more mature than you stupid flaming idiots. Stop bashing other people's guns and stop acting like that towards other players. There is no reason for that kind of behavior. I don't care what kind of gun you have. You are not superior to anyone. So get off your high horse. Just play the sport...    
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 2:54pm
you have a big ego there buddy (a5 masta)

Edited by evil-NYX
billcosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billcosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by sniperpro sniperpro wrote:

wut is the name of that song in the video??????????

the name of the song is who cares that song sucks
GABAA GABBA HEY PUNK IS HERE TO STAY

Ride foundation

I shoot a timmy
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:01pm
holy crap...that is a fast mother f&$@&r...but still crap
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by warbeak2099 warbeak2099 wrote:

Wow, even after my rant people are still acting like morons. @5 M@$T@ and dye prs you are both mentally challenged, idiot, noobish, poor excuses for paintballers. Your mindset is also a detriment to our forum and our sport. As I said before, stock Kingman parts aren't that great. But once you get a new bolt, valve and electronics, a Spyder is a good gun.

Oh, you say beware of the B.S. How ironic, you're the one cooking it up. I'm sick and tired of people on here being all superior. I'd like to see you on the field talking trash to some kid with a stock Spyder. Then I'd like to see him wipe the field with you. Doesn't it process through your thick skulls? A Tippmann is not superior to a Spyder and vice-versa.

What if some bratty little kid with an '03 Vision Shocker came up to you and started badmouthing your Tippmann. You're just as bad as that kid. Instead of turning newer players off to the sport by bashing their guns, welcome them. Tell them what they might want to do to make their gun better. "Hey, you should get a new bolt, the stock Kingman one jams quite a bit. If you just get that you should be good to go!" Oh, but you didn't know that. You thought a Spyder will alwyas be unreliable. Well that's because you're a moron and you don't take the time to reserach things. This goes for everyone else in this thread and on this forum who thinks they are superior than Spyder owners. You're not. I've met people on the Kingman forum who are more respectful and more mature than you stupid flaming idiots. Stop bashing other people's guns and stop acting like that towards other players. There is no reason for that kind of behavior. I don't care what kind of gun you have. You are not superior to anyone. So get off your high horse. Just play the sport...    

um.......dye prs you are both mentally challenged, idiot, noobish, poor excuses for paintballers. i have been playing for 6 years. i didnt say any thing mean about a kid with a spyder. i said spyders suck!b/c they do. i dc what u put on it.and u were like a kid with a spyder will kick ur "butt" on the field or somthing stupid. no the gun doesnt determain your skill you do. and this "superior" thing? wth are u talking about. 0o0 my gun is better then urs so im superior. nomp! i play with a a-5 and i own kids with autocockers. w/e this is pointless. im ending this here. dontppost after this. just end it b/c i wont come back to look what u said.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:34pm
how about everyone shut it
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 10:00am
That's exactly the point I was trying to make you idiot. 6 years and you still think Spyders suck just because they're spyders. Well, after 6 years I think it's about time to open your eyes. Just like you said, it's not the gun it's the player. A Spyder will perform just as well as a Tippmann on the field if the players are decent. So no, Spyders don't suck. They can actually be pretty decent guns. That's what I'm trying to get through your thick skull. Good for you playing with your a-5 against higher end guns. You of all people should be the one not bashing Spyders.
I don't care how long you've been playing, your attitude is bad. No matter how good a player you may think you are, your attitude shows that you're certainly not helping our sport along. I wonder if you'd be still playing paintball if 6 years ago some kid came up to you and started telling you your stuff sucks. We don't need jerks like you ragging on other players. So take your 6 years and shove it. I maintain that you are a poor excuse for a paintballer and a detriment to our forum and sport. If after 6 years you still haven't gotten rid of the noobish misconceptions like "spyders suck", then please never come back on these forums. Experience doesn't give you the right to be ignorant. It's the other way around. Shame on you for being ignorant still after 6 years of playing. Now it's ended.

Oh and just in case you meant it when you said you wouldn't come back and view this thread (I doubt it), expect a copy of this exact post in your inbox. Someone has to get the message through your thick skull.

Pete    
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic