FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fastest Spyder ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 2:00am
I love that video. You can literally hear the shootdown from the reg after about 4 seconds.
indrul1.2 View Drop Down

One strike. Spamming.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 9:38am

Originally posted by Sumo_Monkey22 Sumo_Monkey22 wrote:

Cool.

definitely

?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 11:39am
Seems to me to be the largest waste of 1000 bucks ever.

Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:42pm
that gun is sick!!!!! Id take it
i really, just dont care anymore
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:56pm

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Seems to me to be the largest waste of 1000 bucks ever.

not really atleast the gun works well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:57pm

do any of u know that t.e.s trigger frames can fit into spyder frames ? so if u want a fast spyder just by a t.e.s trigger frame shuve it on your spyder there you go whooo

dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 2:18pm
why would any one spend 1,000 on a crappy gun. geta trix for 800+ $ what losers!
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 3:41pm
Cool..for a spyder.
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 3:58pm
I've seen it along time ago... hwo did you get the specs? and alot of the specs are including in the dragun the one kit that you said.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:08pm

Originally posted by dye prs dye prs wrote:

why would any one spend 1,000 on a crappy gun. geta trix for 800+ $ what losers!

its not crappy once it has 1000 into it true its a spyder but that one rips and yes true he could of just bought a trix.....

dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 7:03am
^ no it still crappy when u put 1,000 into it b/c it a spyder.just shows how stupid ppl are with there money.
farm_pballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farm_pballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:22am
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 10:54am
what a waste.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 11:27am
all of you who are saying, "aww what a waste, man why spend that much on a crappy gun"...etc.  you have no imagination.  this gun would outshoot many high end markers, and keep up with the masters.  he did this because he wanted to build something no one thought was possible, and maybe he just wanted a project?  Hmmm?  i bet all of you who are saying this was a waste, it will outshoot your markers.  before you put it down try it.  
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 11:40am
Originally posted by dye prs dye prs wrote:

^ no it still crappy when u put 1,000 into it b/c it a spyder.just shows how stupid ppl are with there money.

ARE YOU STUPID!? The only thing spyder on there is the body, you hafta add that the maxflo, tank hopper, and vert reg can all be put onto a new gun, and that adds to part of the cost.

Edited by Ashran
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 11:55am

i think its cool to me its like a nice new hot rod someone made and custom fit everything because they wanted it like that, sure its 1,000 bucks and u could have gotten a dm4 but maybe he didnt want that, he just wanted a really fast spyder. so  thats my opinon

98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 12:57pm
its not a waste of money you all know that gun is good. that thing is better then my gun.... yeah anyways anyone eles notice THAT IS A FREAKIN T.E.S not a spyder look at it closely

Edited by autolepercon
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by autolepercon autolepercon wrote:

its not a waste of money you all know that gun is good. that thing is better then my gun.... yeah anyways anyone eles notice THAT IS A FREAKIN T.E.S not a spyder look at it closely

or, maybe its not a tes....

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 3:20pm
for all you nay sayers, if i were to build a marker that was a spyder, and could shoot 35 BPS, break beam eyes, never chopped paint, runs at 100 or lower psi, was 5 inches long, and could out shoot any marker in speed, accuracey, and consistancey would you still say you hate it because its a spyder??  HMMMM???   EXACTLY! so what, this spyder could outshoot 90 percent of everyones marker on here i bet.  so what, someone builds lower end markers so they suck all of a sudden?  sorry, not everyone has a billion dollars to buy 18 dm4's.  
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 3:51pm
Spyders aren't bad guns. They perform pretty well when equipped right. With about $400 you can get a Spyder with an uncapped board, eyes, 50g switch and other ups. The stock Kingman parts are cheesy, but with aftermarket internals, a Spyder can be a pretty decent gun on any kind of field.
That's not the fastest though. The fastest would be a Soyder with an IS uncapped board. That board is capped at 30bps. The T Board is faster too. It's capped at 36bps. So no, that's not the fastest. And you don't need to spend $1000 to make a spyder good. Just some new electronics and a decent barrel and it's a pretty nice gun.
The people who are saying it sucks are idiotic noobs. I could sayt he same things about people who put $800+ into their Tippmanns (I'm one of them lol!). So shut your trap. Wake up and smell the music, Spyders and Tippmanns are equal. Both can prove very formidable against each other and other guns on the market when operated by a good player.
You morons are no better than the 12yo's with $1000 markers that bash people with lower end guns. Then they get kicked in the teeth by the guys with Tippmanns and Spyders and shuttup. Maybe you retards need to be taught the same lesson.

Edited by warbeak2099
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic