Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fastest Spyder ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
FoShizzle View Drop Down

Strike 1, You had to put "ux" on the end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoShizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 5:02pm

i think thats a waste of money. woulda rather bought a timmy.

actually after watching the video i want the spyder!!!!!!!!!

but i like my timmy better. ^^

Edited by FoShizzle
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by smart dude101 smart dude101 wrote:

The dude in yellow looks like he is gunna poop his pants
                  Pinch<<<< him  me >>>>>>>LOL
yay do i win?
gbomb View Drop Down
Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by FoShizzle FoShizzle wrote:

i think thats a waste of money. woulda rather bought a timmy.

actually after watching the video i want the spyder!!!!!!!!!

but i like my timmy better. ^^

Nice music, fast gun, too much to spend on a gun upgradeing. Just buy a a $1000 gun. It would be better.

Tippmans Rock!!!

98c:
J&J Ceramic Barrel 14"
Dye Sticky Grip
32 Degrees Flame Drop Forward
One Strip Hex nut

Soon To Come:
Double Trigger

Daniel Webber View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Leader of the evil lumbering Oreos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 6:44pm

Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

who in their right mind would spend $1000 for a spyder, its not even true electro, it has the same frame as any E-99 you pull off the shelf, maybe slightly modified for speed, and a very light body and high cycle rate

You need to use your head before saying false facts, it is a true electro-pneumatic. Thats what the One-Kit from Dragun is for, now try doing some research before you make the same mistake twice.

Evil98E View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language (D8)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil98E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 4:21pm
^i smell a burn^
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
Surfhare75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surfhare75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 6:52pm

Wow 1000 dollars on a Crappy Spyder, I feel sorry for who ever put that much money into a Spyder, He could have bought a way better marker like a Karnivor, Alias, or some other autococker that would not break down within 15 mins of playing a game lol!

Tippmann A-5
**GIT IR DONE**

My Team Site
*Black-Hand Paintball Team*
speed_owns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_owns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2004 at 5:37am
realy nice love evil parts for spyders i have a sweet piranha evo the vision eye and all that and i have a evil V bolt as well it rips but ur gun is nice realy nice
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2004 at 6:42am
Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

That proves my theory is true, timmys are just over priced spyders.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2004 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Surfhare75 Surfhare75 wrote:

Wow 1000 dollars on a Crappy Spyder, I feel sorry for who ever put that much money into a Spyder, He could have bought a way better marker like a Karnivor, Alias, or some other autococker that would not break down within 15 mins of playing a game lol!

Too bad Spyders really are just low end Intimidators. They use blowback sear tripping instead of soleniods like the Timmy. That Spyder has been upgraded from blowback to soleniod, so it is basically an Intimidator now.

As for the reliability of that gun, with all those high price upgrades I am sure that it is just as reliabile as any other high price electro.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

sniperpro View Drop Down
Strike 1, Language & Flame (E17)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2004 at 9:47am
wut is the name of that song in the video??????????
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2004 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

who in their right mind would spend $1000 for a spyder, its not even true electro, it has the same frame as any E-99 you pull off the shelf, maybe slightly modified for speed, and a very light body and high cycle rate

the only thing that is Spyder about it is the JAVA 9.6 volt battery, lol, the body was probably blank aluminum body stock, all that Kingman did was put to big tubes in it,

and is the max-flo part of the $1000, cuz that is a $325 piece, with that money Angel Speed, Matrix, low end timmy's, and Vikings come in first

the only reason i see to put money on that is only this, which is a big part of the thinking when i put stuff on my gun: NO ONE ELSE HAS ONE

why does anyone put it into a tippmann?

bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 6:33am

i think it would be more fun to buy a lower end gun and spend alot of

money on it than to buy a higher end gun....

bowers182 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - S-Bomb (F21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowers182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 12:03pm

its fast but like everyone said     its still a spyder.  the guy at the end said it best "i've shot every gun on this wall but this is by far the fastest spyder"

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 12:50pm
my brothers buying a lot of the same stuff for his spyder hes calling it black widdow or however you spell it.
Suicidal98waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suicidal98waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 3:05pm
i think its still cool cuz its a spyder....i want it...now.......and the song is last train home.....(not that it matters tho)
MY 98:
14' SP Progressive
R/T
GTA X-Chamber
2 finger trigger
DOP Pro Style Drop
12v Revvy
Full Boar Rear Cocking System
Pen Spring Mod
Polished Internals

98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 3:45pm
i dont like spyders....no matter how fast they are
98forlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98forlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 4:52pm

one of the coolest spyders ive seen

98c
dye excel 12"
polished internals
sear spring silencer mod
V-force profiler googles
I know my setup sucks but, im a newb
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 7:56pm

Seems kinda pointless. You could have gotten an Angel or 'Cocker with the same power. I wouldn't feel like explaining every time that my Spyder really isn't a crappy Spyder but a thousand dollar one. And hearing that I could have gotten the same  thing with a different name every time.

But kudos to the kid, he's one rich s.o.b.

Edited by MSG.Mobius

Coming in May 2005!
TrueSniper View Drop Down
Strike 2, S-O Slur, Language (E3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 9:23pm
Its basically not a spyder anymore because nothing on it is stock anymore. Everything is a collection of upgrades put together.
                                           My Guns

Click Here
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 12:25am
really makes my spyder project look like crap. I see more fun upgradind a relatively low-end gun into a fast, cool looks, and reliable.The one kit is awesome i used to have a tes but before they sent me that one they accidently sent me the THE ONE marker played a few games with shot great but didn't like the gun and they asked for it back sent me the TES and then i sent them the TES back and started on the spyder project. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic