Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How you know your addicted to paintball..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
firerz05 View Drop Down

Guested - Sexually explicit crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firerz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How you know your addicted to paintball..
    Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:32pm
I'm just wondering what are some signs that your addicted to paintball.

E.x. You return bottles for paint money.
GZ_Timmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GZ_Timmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:36pm

#1 u go paintball every weekend(wait i do that)\

during school u sketch paintball company logos(hey i do that too)

Centaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by GZ_Timmy GZ_Timmy wrote:

#1 u go paintball every weekend(wait i do that)\

during school u sketch paintball company logos(hey i do that too)

And when you can't go out to the fields and play, you spend your $$$ and time on upgrades for your gun.

And when you go shopping, you always look for things that you can use for paintball.

And when you walk around, you don't walk. You run from door to door and wall to wall as if they're bunkers and you are making a break for the 50.

And when you can't do any of the above, you're wasting time on paintball forums like this.

Or is it just me?

Edited by Centaur
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:43pm
When the paintballs get suck in my nose when I try snorting them.

firerz05 View Drop Down

Guested - Sexually explicit crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firerz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:46pm
What about when you walking around your house insted of just walking into the room you are trying to get to, you lean out like you have a gun and are ready to lit someone up, also applies to anywhere else
nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:51pm

Well I know im addicted! When im at home im constantly acting like im playing paintball or playing imaginary games by myself, I draw logos all day in school(I don't know how i keep a 3.8 average), i have subscriptions to four paintball magazines, sell stuff on ebay for paintball money, act like im pushing the a trigger in mid-air, tell everyone how awsome the sport is, play almost every week, I find it fun to dry fire my gun, when im bored I like to field strip my gun, when Im in stores ill move around shelfs and etc. acting as if they are bunkers, when im in a public place I think how kewl it would be to play paintball in the building, I spend all my money into paintball, I have a dynasty desktop, made my own paintball screen saver, all of my school projects involve paintball someway or another, I have a paintball folder in my favorites, and this forum is my homepage, So I guess its my life which doesn't bother me. 

Edited by nfgeasycore9
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
Heroman View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:53pm

This is what I noticed when I took the plunge into paintball:

-I joined a paintball forum.
-I look for reasons just to go to the proshop.
-I like to dry fire my marker.
-I marvel at the welts I get from getting shot.
-I carry my marker around my house (when I'm home) and have it only lap when I'm on the comp (sometimes)
-I bug my friends to play with me.
-I put aside a portion of my paycheck for marker upgrades.
-I wish I had a g/f that will go pbing with me.
-I used to buy APG.
-I went on Kazaa to see if they had Smoked or the NPPL  available for download.
-I told my bro that I don't wanna buy a surf board yet because I use all my money for upgrades.

Those are just a few...

Mahirap ng maging pogi...

p8intballer777 View Drop Down

Texas Baller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8intballer777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:58pm
Umm wherever you go you pretend to walk the trigger and start tapping on something that makes a tapping sound. And your friends get annoyed. When you check these forums day and night.
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 5:59pm
You dont bother getting a girl friend for 5 months because you are saving up for upgrades. When you do end up getting a girl friend you lie about why you cant make it on your first date, because really you blew the money on paintball.
Extreme Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Extreme Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 6:03pm

How I found out I got addicting to paintball... I was helping my neighbor plant flowers for some money and instead of digging holes I dug like 6 Fox holes  Then When I got paid 10$ for it(Instrad of the 75) I went and tryed to barder a guy for 10 pallets with my 10$(I got them!) Then I Shot up a piece of thin metal and handed it in for a Art assignment(got a 65 on it!).

When I was helping my dad move thise boxes I made a huge bunker out of them(He wasn't to happy).

REVOLTE View Drop Down
Guested - F-Bombs Galore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REVOLTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 6:19pm

#1. After u played your first game, if u still want to play.

#2. After u played 2-3 weeks in a row, and u start upgrading your gun to play better and still play every week.

#3. After u buy the best and only the best paintballs to play.

#4. After u sleep with the and only the gun u wanted + upgrades.

THEN U CAN SAY YOUR WWW.ADDICTEDTOPAINTBALL.COM  AND THEN U LOOK FOR THE BEST WEBSITE AND --> www.opsgear.com AND THERE U GO.

%%%%%{[+]}%%%%%
bigjak92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigjak92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 6:44pm

i think i might be addicted too. you tell me. 

1. i don't even have my a-5 yet.(it's still on layaway.)       

2. i can't sleep at night cause i am up all night thinking about it.

3. i am constantly reading and re-reading things in this forrum.

4. i am still trying to talk my wife into lettin me get my gun early, and spending an extra 200 for more upgrades.

5. i have given up my favorite thing (playstation) just so that i can look stuff up online.

6. i have already baught and painted my mask.

7. i baught some gloves at a local mini mart, cause i like em, and thought, oh how perfect.

8.  i just can't stop thinking and talking paintball. 

my a-5
upgrades: jj ceramic barrel
           red dot scope
           remote coil

on the way:
x chamber, e grips
AngelSlayer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 6:52pm
1. several weeks ago while writing a paper about the Indian and Sioux Wars the title started " Indian Cree... ah krap" and later "The Great Sioux Worr"

2. i average about 9 posts per day on here

3. my gun stays out of my gear bag so i can pull the trigger for no reason, its like twiddling my thumbs

4. i have a section of my closet "zoned" solely for my paintball gear,

5. my pb gun maintenance/cleaning box includes too many Q-tips and toothpics

6. my email address contains the phrase "pbgod"

7. i work at a paintball field (and occasionally at the shop)

8. i "walk" any nearby flat surface

9. my gun has a name, "Phillip", no just kidding, its a girl autococker (anyone who has seen the Fairly Oddparents knows what im talking about)

10. i can strip down a number of guns that i dont own in my sleep

11. i know 70% of the refs and others who work at my field, shop, and many players who i do not see away from the field, but know by first name any time i see them

12. i am proud of every single welt

13. i show of a few of those welts to fellow paintballers, like a 2 weeks ago i got a welt in my shoulder that looked really bad, i can pop my left shoulder out of socket, it fell out when i raised my arm up and i got shot right in the shoulder ball cavity, it hurt, huge GREEN, welt, looked sick,

Edited by AngelSlayer

Hey, Pate, it does feel good to be a gangster.
itchypbfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itchypbfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:05pm

I think im addicted

1.I constitly beg my dad to take me to oklahoma d-day (he still wont let me go)

2.I always re-read articles in my paintball magaziene

3.im saving up for a 400.00 dollar paintball gun which is a lot of money when you turned 13 last december

4.i just started playing and i already have a "14" barrel

5.every time i enter a room i run inside and pretend to doubletap a paintball gun

6.i daydraeam about klahoma d-day (im obsessed with oklahoma,i know)

7.I LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!

newb and proud of it!!!!!
mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:23pm
i sometimes find myself lieing prone and sneaking around my house when no one is home with my paintball gun in my hand, but that had to change when my belt buckle made a huge scatch on the floor and mom was wicked angry--------><--her when she found it
FalOmada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalOmada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:25pm
Here's my list.
1. You join a paintball forum, obviously.
2. You go to the proshop every single day.
3. You fill your CO2/Nitrogen tanks for no reason, just so you can shoot despite not having any paint.
4.You make trivial conversation about paintball with anyone who will listen.
5.You tell your parents you need money to get your oil changed, and you spend it on an upgrade ;) .
6.You spend every cent you have on paintball, and you feel there is ALWAYS something more you need to buy.
7. You take members of the opposite sex out to your field just so they can watch you work on it.
8.You get mad when you can't get that 100 dollar upgrade you want, RIGHT when you want it.
9.You've downloaded almost 100 paintball related videos off of kazaa.
10. You carry your gun in your trunk just so you can whip it out in front of some chicks and "inspect" it.
Tippmann A-5
Flatline
E-grip
Psychoballistics Double Trigger
DOP XA-5 Kit
-X-CORE Expansion Chamber
-SS AIR LINE
-90 FITTING
-5525 BULLET DROP FORWARD
-GRIP ADAPTER BLOCK
-VERTICAL ADAPTER
A5Mercenary View Drop Down
Turn your head and cough.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Mercenary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:33pm
1.Whenever I'm on the internet I always have a window open with the Tippmann Forum up

2.almost every dollar I've saved since the beginning of this year has some how gone towards paintball.

3.I spent 3 hours just talking paintball with the owner of my local pro-shop(might work there because of it) and drooling over all his classic guns.

4.All my time that I spend tinkering in my workbench I've worked on my guns trying to make them better or sketching new ideas for paintball.

5. I painted everything in my yard with paintballs when I was bored.
=Guns don't kill people, the government does=

C-I Paintball Demo Expert/Support Gunner/Tech Guy
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:40pm
no joke i have done all of those listed...well ALOT of the,...

another way in class...i take my pencil and hold it up from the egde of my desk and walk it...

walk around the house looking for bunker materail (i built one already)

i spend all my time of day thinikin about it...and at home on forums like this and talkin to fellow ballers...

always tinkering with my gun....

lookin for upgrades...

etc..
Sig is WAY too big.
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by firerz05 firerz05 wrote:

I'm just wondering what are some signs that your addicted to paintball.E.x. You return bottles for paint money.

Hanging around this place
GZ_Timmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GZ_Timmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by firerz05 firerz05 wrote:

What about when you walking around your house insted of just walking into the room you are trying to get to, you lean out like you have a gun and are ready to lit someone up, also applies to anywhere else
happens to me too!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic