Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How you know your addicted to paintball..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Hat Trick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hat Trick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2004 at 8:59pm
uhhh... what exactly is walking the trigger??? and how do you walk pencils/mouse balls etc?
English is the official language of the Tippmann forum, not AOLish. --Homer J
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 12:59am

I became addicted instantly when I took part of a police tactical training scenario fer a security company I was working for...I was the lone cop since my so called backup chickened out and hid behind a door and I was running around like a chicken that got its head chopped off in a open area in a old warehouse while the other guys(the criminals) was shootin at me like crazy and I only got hit once...and when it was over I was like "dude, that was fun!!!"

Also I was equipped wit a piece of crap co2 training handgun that only held 6 rds of paintball.

Also again, paintball, airsoft, etc. is the only sport where you can legally shoot someone back and not go to jail.

Edited by evil_fingers
Jeremy584 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 1:58am
I got addicted when I noticed little things in my School that wouls make GREAT bunkers! and everytime you hear the word "Remote" you think of a hose before the actual T.V. Remote

Edited by Jeremy584
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 6:03am
Originally posted by bigmike102 bigmike102 wrote:

Originally posted by p8intballer777 p8intballer777 wrote:

Umm wherever you go you pretend to walk the trigger and start tapping on something that makes a tapping sound. And your friends get annoyed. When you check these forums day and night.

hahaha i do that

I've found myself sitting on the forum and all of a sudden trying to walk the mouse buttons. Now that's bad.
JmsMr27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JmsMr27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Hat Trick Hat Trick wrote:

uhhh... what exactly is walking the trigger??? and how do you walk pencils/mouse balls etc?
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 12:45pm
walking the mouse...ah its so much fun
WWBDD?

kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 3:02pm

When people don't even ask you what your doing on msn because they know your on " the forum"

When all of your friends could describe paintball perfectly without having ever gone. Due to you talking about it so much.

When your girl friend knows what type of paintball gun you have and you dont even know her last name.

dookie_master11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dookie_master11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

When people don't even ask you what your doing on msn because they know your on " the forum"

When all of your friends could describe paintball perfectly without having ever gone. Due to you talking about it so much.

When your girl friend knows what type of paintball gun you have and you dont even know her last name.

this kid is right

that other kid about walking in school "looking" for bunkers is right

i do that all the time! and when you are in the car and you drive  by a farm and see a bunch of hay bales you are like hey that would be a sweet paintball field

Go ahead and wipe it....

GOD SEES YOU!
mymaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mymaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2004 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Heroman Heroman wrote:

Originally posted by tippyMx770 tippyMx770 wrote:

lol you guys seem to have covered it all. Now I'm positive i'm
addicted. oh and I have one more:
you have at least one paintball field in your back yard.

But what if you live in an apartment or condo?

your landlord didnt ok the new paintjob of your room and your neihber wakes at 2 in the morning from dry shots

you still keep the box your gun came in 5 years ago as a keepsake

you spend the 5 grand of your insurence claim on a guns and accecories instead of a new car

you have to widen your drive way for the semi to get in with your shipment of 5 crates of paintballs

you know that semidriver by name

you got your 250 gallon lp tank converted to co2 and have lines ran underground all over your front yard

you know your parents credit card numbers by heart

the local shop cant keep up with your co2 use

you take a picture of a painball coing right at the lense of the camera (use a disposabile it sot alot of money to clean your moms good camera)

u have to explian to the princaple y u had a pb gun in your car(put a blanket over it take my advice i had an airsoft tho way more realistic looking)

and finaly

u have enough time to type this post of all the stuff that happened or might happen

i love pb and im proud

98 custom
j&j pro 1
tippy expansion chamber
rear velocity adj
sealed cock
and i also drive a 97 pontiac firebird
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2004 at 10:05pm
i know im obsessed. i run through the halls at school and bunker people. this weekend i woke up on saturday, got on the computer and went to some forums, then i went to bed. the next morning (today) i got up and im still here. i got another gun that i havent used yet and i am already looking at new parts for it. LOTS LOTS MORE
MoNTYandTIMMoN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNTYandTIMMoN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2004 at 4:26pm

When all you think bout is paintball.  All you do out of ur house is play paintball, thnk bout paintball, pretend ur playing paintball and talk bout paintball.  And when ur inside ur house you are always holding ur gun, pretending u r p[layin, and always on the comp at these forums.  And every bit of money u get u spend on paint, ups(even if u dont need em but just for looks or w/e) or anything that has to do w/ paintball.

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:12am
Originally posted by nfgeasycore9 nfgeasycore9 wrote:

Well I know im addicted! When im at home im constantly acting like im playing paintball or playing imaginary games by myself, I draw logos all day in school(I don't know how i keep a 3.8 average), i have subscriptions to four paintball magazines, sell stuff on ebay for paintball money, act like im pushing the a trigger in mid-air, tell everyone how awsome the sport is, play almost every week, I find it fun to dry fire my gun, when im bored I like to field strip my gun, when Im in stores ill move around shelfs and etc. acting as if they are bunkers, when im in a public place I think how kewl it would be to play paintball in the building, I spend all my money into paintball, I have a dynasty desktop, made my own paintball screen saver, all of my school projects involve paintball someway or another, I have a paintball folder in my favorites, and this forum is my homepage, So I guess its my life which doesn't bother me. 

haha...um, i do all of that too, thats definetly how u know.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:27am

i know im addicted

I go out every day rebuilding my  field for fun. i play with my gun all day just because it fun. i spend all my time on the forums. i think about paintball wen im goin to sleep and it keeps me up. i take my gun apart daily. i make custom mods fer my gun all day. during school i cant focus because of paintball (bad grades, but i have a GF)

and lots more of obsessive stuff, just to tired to type it

billcosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billcosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:26am
your addicted when you spend your car insurance money to play
GABAA GABBA HEY PUNK IS HERE TO STAY

Ride foundation

I shoot a timmy
Devilpup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devilpup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 5:54am
i was looking to sell my new gun for a newer one before i even got it 

new custom er:
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 6:58am
I don't know when I actually BECAME addicted to the game, but I realized it when someone decided that I could moderate the forum which I spend so much time on, the one my girlfriend calls my 'alternate universe'

ClancyWggm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClancyWggm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 7:08am
Originally posted by dookie_master11 dookie_master11 wrote:

i do that all the time! and when you are in the car and you drive  by a farm and see a bunch of hay bales you are like hey that would be a sweet paintball field

I've done that before and came really close to rear-ending someome.
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 7:27am

When you bunker you cat...  (Dryfire)

Paint =

newone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 8:53am
having paintball equipment part of the livingroom decore.my wife finaly gave up yelling about it.
                     A-5
flatline
tippmann 14"(s) barrel
R/T & now the E-GRIP (accuracy by volume)
expansion chamber
bsa.red dot
polished internals
chopper08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:14pm
when you where going to play paintball at your friends house after school but dindt wont to go to your house to pic it up so you took it all apart and put in in your school bag but didnt have room for your math book and left the book at home. so you could go paintballing

and when you are doing a research on somthing during school you go on paintball websites

Edited by chopper08
a5
response trigger
polished internals
14in lapco bigshot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic