FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not so Green Goblin v.3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2004 at 7:57pm
I bump, therefore I am...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by newdude newdude wrote:

Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

I rock to my own beat
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 3:34pm
I missed being on the first page...
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 2:55pm
lol,

nice gun......duh
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 1:38pm
Thanks...
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 3:02pm
^^ i beat you rico Great gun WUNGun
98% of ion owners think there Ion can own any high end gun, if you want to kick the crap out of those dumbasses put this in your sig!
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 3:01pm

98% of ion owners think there Ion can own any high end gun, if you want to kick the crap out of those dumbasses put this in your sig!
Aa(Model98)aA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aa(Model98)aA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 2:48pm

Awesome

how did u get it vert...i mean did u have someone do it or did u do it

not being vert is the only reason im thinkin about gettin a cocker

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 1:38pm
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2004 at 2:49pm
yea, i was thinking of a push putton like on a halo with the light so u know when its on our off
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
bluecocker33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2004 at 1:22pm
Pupz you should call tippmann they can prob hook up with another cover if you lost your from your lpk.

And I'm either gonna use a push button(evil-98s idea) or slide switch in the left reciver half like on a timmy.

Peace
Chad
Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2004 at 9:02am
thats sweet ill have to go pick some up and tuck everything
inside, i just gotta find that little cover that covers up the cocking
rod slot.
what are u gunna use for a switch?
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2004 at 7:52am
Well If I'm using mini batterys for a camera that are 12volts then that would put out more power than a 9 volt would and should last longer.

Plus these batterys are smaller than my pinky and only about 1inch long.

So I will be milling down into both sides of my grip recives and placing it there.

Gah I will finally be happy that when I go to take the gun apart not have to worry about them battey wires. hehe

Peace
Chad

Edited by bluecocker33
Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2004 at 7:13am
Originally posted by bluecocker33 bluecocker33 wrote:

Naw no need for the 3v batterys. I talked to NN and he said it thinks the ebolt runs off 5 volts.

Well I was down a wally and found so really small 12volts for cameras. Now just got to hit radio shack and but the holder thing for them and rewire the gat.. prob solved..hehe..

Peace
Chad

I would probably still stick with 9volts though considering the 3 3v's are only about half the size of a regular 9v battery. You could probably heatshrink around the batteries to make a casing or if you want to get fancy and really nice you could probably take a chunk of clear plastic and mill it out to fit your batteries and it would look nice being flush with your grip.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 10:28pm
Naw no need for the 3v batterys. I talked to NN and he said it thinks the ebolt runs off 5 volts.

Well I was down a wally and found so really small 12volts for cameras. Now just got to hit radio shack and but the holder thing for them and rewire the gat.. prob solved..hehe..

Peace
Chad
Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
TippmanRULES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanRULES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 10:26pm
i want instructions!
anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 8:02pm
WOW! Great job man! 10/10!!!!

Before I got my E-bolt I was debating on whether or not to fit the batteries into the grip. There is a bit more room in my grip with BSI E-bolt. You WUNgUN have the GTA E-bolt and not to much room in grip to fit batteries. I found some camera batteries at RadioShack for $5 a piece, they are lithium 3v and if you stacked them on top of each other it would be a little longer than the pucnh-out box to access the board and dwell for the GTA E-bolt. I dont need that punched out but I figure you could relocate there if you dont change firing modes much and you could cut out the grip and put a clear case on top to keep it snug and you can see inside and change batteries easily.

Whoa that was a long post.

10/10!
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 6:23pm
o lord it does.

rico is in now way involved with tippmann forum users dieing of seizurs
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by EYES EYES wrote:

Sorry, had to quote this.

Awesome gun!!!

if you move it real fast it gives you seizurs
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2004 at 9:22am
lol
guess im to young (tippmann forum age wise) to under stand
that but,it sounds bad enuf lol
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic