Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Presidential Poll (Bush or Kerry)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Poll Question: Who do you want to be the next US President?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
350 [74.95%]
117 [25.05%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Unknown View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Unknown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 2:10pm
Bush may ruin the economy by sending americas jobs overseas, but kerry will spend every dollar he gets in his filthy hands to help kill thousands of babies thorugh hellish abortion clinics.... 'nuff said
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 2:16pm
I'm dumbfounded at the lack of political knowledge for people defending both candidates. Everything thrown out has been just a heated opinion, no real facts. There's so much mudslinging here it's like watching the ads on t.v.
JoeSnuffy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Demotion to Standard Pending

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeSnuffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 2:20pm
Exactly...thats what both parties want.

I'm writing in Daffy Duck.
nunez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 2:26pm
hey there is no reason for the flaming ts just been proving that as soon as he got in office he had made plans to go to war with iraq. and we all know that the first bush did a crappy job with the first war because if he did it correct the second war wouldnt of even been considered. just a opinion i aint trying to <poopy> anyone off. but i have to agree with dune there is alot of just crap talk going on here.

Edited by Rambino
rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 3:52pm

^^^ I agree, although I think everybody likes a good debate.  However, the "crap talk" defeats the purpose of this thread.  So, at the risk of repeating myself...

Originally posted by rmorey rmorey wrote:

(by the way, please don't post replies... I didn't want this to be a political debate, just a poll.  I'm only allowing replies so we can keep bumping this to the top of the list.)

You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
Silent Wolf View Drop Down
Grr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by newportborn newportborn wrote:

Nader!

Or else Kerry.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live a lifetime on my knees."
-Emiliano Zapata
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I would say neither, but really, ill take anyone but dubya.

Seriously. I was pretty conservative until I noticed how bad Bush was and now I'm turning liberal (thanks to Bill Handel and Tom Lyekis, radio talk show hosts).

He ignored the economy, Al Queida threats, OPEC, and other domestic issues. I mean gas prices are going up the wazoo, just tell OPEC that we need to renegotiate our contracts on gas prices and output.

Plus why go into a war when the nation is economically unstable? That sounds like what happened in czarist Russia with Nicholas II. Went into WW1, ignored domestic issues, and his country fell into revolution.

Plus bush is turning fascist so ya lets get him out.

sounds like me, minus the conservative part....

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 6:38pm
although, both parties are pretty much the same....
rangers101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rangers101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by newportborn newportborn wrote:

Nader!
If you want peace prepare for war.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 7:16pm
Bush will win, he's just more popular.

dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by EYES EYES wrote:

Bush will win, he's just more popular.

Bush doesn't deserve to win. Do you see what he has done in Iraq? 20 troops have died since this weekend. It may be "war" and this stuff happens. But, something is still going wrong. He also is ruining our family business. Bush is all for the overpowering rich people, that don't need to be more rich, and ruins the middle class. So, all you guys out there that complain about paint prices and things, obviously are middle class, so, why still vote for Bush, or say you would vote for Bush. I know why, because of his father, and their name. I may be 15 but I talk these things over with my step dad all the time.

When I was in 6th grade we had a vote for all the 6th graders. Al-Gore or Bush. Guess who won...Bush did. No one even knew who he was they just heard about him a lot,maybe their parents were rich and voted for him or just heard from him being so popular. I have plenty more things to say but I will hold myself back for now seeing it is only April.

rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 7:56am
(bump)
You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 8:26am

Kerry is a joke and a fraud. All Kerry knows how to do is throw critisim at Bush instead of giving answers on how he could have made things better. The other thing i find wrong with Kerry is he can't give real answers in interviews. He can't decide how he feels about the war. He has yet to show if he really supports the war or opposes it. If Kerry can't decide on something like that then how the <KRL> is he going to make good political choices. Maybe some fairy will come and whisper things in his ear because he definitly has no idea what he is doing. If Kerry has better ideas he has yet to explain them. Other then bashing Bush, Kerry has no plans at all. He has no idea what to do.So far i don't see Kerry as a good leader. Kerry is a fraud and a joke. If he became president we would have terriost knocking at our door everday and why...because Kerry is  to scared to do anything and to send troops to get rid of the terrorist. Im voting for Bush.

Edited by ImpyKing

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 9:30am
You know that spell checker would be good for this guy. Plus a little proof reading.

However, I agree with him 100%
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 9:42am

hold on im fixing it.....

There fixed.  

Edited by ImpyKing

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
fire_psycho View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming (D13)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_psycho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 11:33am
I voted for bush because that Kerry guy is a lying
sack of crap. First he goes "I am a WAR HERO" and
then he says "I don't understand why we are even
over there".   and the libralists need to lay off of
President Bush because if a democrat was in office
and 9/11 happened they would not have done a
single thing in retaliation they would pretend that it
never happened. But President Bush stepped up to
the plate and took action. And people are all "Oh I
won't vote for Bush cause he is getting revenge for
his father." And i say that that is a load of smelly <poopy>
Cause how would u like it if we were being killed off
by our government just cause the party in power
didn't like us. That is what was happening in Iraq
before the US stepped in and did something about it.
So Just lay off of the President and support the
soldiers who willingly are puting their own lives in
jepordy for our freedom and the freedom of other
countries.

Edited by Rambino
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 11:58am
Mudslinging, mudslinging, oh how I love mudslinging.
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 12:28pm
The way people act on stuff like this is the very reason i can't decide. Politics is a bad game where the winner is the one who chooses the lessor of the two evils. I'm still trying to figure out who's better...
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 1:01pm

Originally posted by fire_psycho fire_psycho wrote:

I voted for bush because that Kerry guy is a lying sack of crap. First he goes "I am a WAR HERO" and
then he says "I don't understand why we are even
over there".   

While Kerry has come out vaguely opposed to the war, I am pretty sure that he has never thumped his chest about his past military experience.

But even if he had, how does that make him "a lying sack of crap?"

Kerry may suffer from his share of political vagueness disease, but I think you will be hard pressed to pin an outright lie on him.

Quote and the libralists need to lay off

Yes, those Libras are threatening the freedom of the world.

Quote <Bunch of mud-slinging meaningless fluff>

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 1:03pm
After 9-11 Bush was standing on top of the rubble telling us how he was going to retaliate, if Kerry was president hed probably be hiding in some underground bunker in the middle of no-where saying nothing.

Benny go home!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic