Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Presidential Poll (Bush or Kerry)

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Poll Question: Who do you want to be the next US President?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
350 [74.95%]
117 [25.05%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
American Scotchy

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: VA, USA
Status: Offline
Points: 7108
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 8:50am
I'm voting for Bush.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Back to Top
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 8:57am

I would vote for Bush..but im not old enough.

Hes doin a great job, our country is 10000% safer than when Clinton was in office, and he actually is doing something bout the growing terrorist threats.

Back to Top
E-98 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 March 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1878
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Wait, E-98,who has biological weapons again? Don't be pointing fingers at countries that have yet to have any evidence of them even having a WMD program.

Well.  Besides the modile biological sites or whatever you call em.  All I can say is that if you feed the U.S. mis-information like this, then we ARE going to act on that mis-information.  I have said it before and I will say it again--you cannot take this risk.

Back to Top
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
I am even less fun in person

Joined: 15 August 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16593
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 9:40am

How can you people know who you are voting for already?  It's only April - shouldn't we give Kerry a chance to show his colors first, for better or worse?  That's how democracy is supposed to work, anyway...

 

(And, BTW, I will repeat my prediction - Kerry/Edwards defeats Bush/Cheney this fall.)

Back to Top
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Joined: 11 March 2004
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 8102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 9:47am
ANYONE but bush dude...hes screwed up so many things.
Back to Top
E-98 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 March 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1878
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 9:49am

^^if he did screw up so many things it shouldn't be that hard to list a couple.

Rambino has a point there--but I am sorta thinking it will be for the worse.  Just me though. 

Back to Top
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Joined: 12 June 2002
Location: Austria
Status: Offline
Points: 2296
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:13am
I'm voting for Bush without a second thought. I am not pleased with his spending, but that man knows how to handle a war.

If Kerry was even remotely a respectful person I would at least be interested in his ideas. However he has no backbone, he have no morals. He is not a good man, and because of this I know that he would not be a good president.

My prediction about the election is not only that Bush will win, but that he will dominate the election.

The Liberal media does not wish to show the good that has been done in Iraq, and the fact that the economy is rebounding because of Bushs tax cuts.    

Yes the media is liberal, and extremely biased. If you don't understand that simple fact then your head is definatly buried in the sand.
Back to Top
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
nouseforatitleeither

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: Rwanda
Status: Offline
Points: 2823
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:


(And, BTW, I will repeat my prediction - Kerry/Edwards defeats Bush/Cheney this fall.)



Back to Top
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
I am even less fun in person

Joined: 15 August 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16593
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:22am

^^^^^  Not an endorsement by me...  Kerry is not impressive so far.  Just a prediction...

:)

Back to Top
JoeSnuffy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Demotion to Standard Pending

Joined: 28 October 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2940
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeSnuffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:48am
I sense your prediction is based on the supposition that everything's going to go down the crapper this summer. A distinct possibility.

I however remember the October surprise scenerio...

Bin Ladin's body will be put on display shortly before Halloween, and we'll all hear the story of a brilliant commando raid that found him cowering in some Pakistani tribesmans outhouse with an AK and a sattelite phone.
Back to Top
nunez View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 12:42pm
i only did kerry because bush is cutting back on civil service jobs which my mother works for and because there is still no real proof that iraq has the weapons or the connections with those terrorist losers. i personally and dont flame me for this believe he went to war with iraq because of his dad
Back to Top
nunez View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 12:44pm
btw i could change my mind especially if the weapons are discovered but either way i think bush will win
Back to Top
E-98 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 March 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1878
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by nunez nunez wrote:

btw i could change my mind especially if the weapons are discovered but either way i think bush will win

or you could use the edit button.

Do you think that bush went to war because of his dad?  or were you told that?

Back to Top
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:16pm

heh, people just love makin excuses for their stupid biased opinions.

That wouldnt make sense that he went to for cuz of his dad. His dad went to war to defend Kuwait, who supplied us with the most oil in the middle east, at the time.

 

Back to Top
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
I am even less fun in person

Joined: 15 August 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16593
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:16pm

Originally posted by JoeSnuffy JoeSnuffy wrote:

I sense your prediction is based on the supposition that everything's going to go down the crapper this summer. A distinct possibility.

I however remember the October surprise scenerio...

Bin Ladin's body will be put on display shortly before Halloween, and we'll all hear the story of a brilliant commando raid that found him cowering in some Pakistani tribesmans outhouse with an AK and a sattelite phone.

Very true - I do have a few caveats on my prediction.  If bin Laden is captured/killed, that could keep Bush in office.  A complete economic recovery (not counting "jobless recoveries") could do it.

Or, of course, a complete Kerry melt-down of Dean-esque proportions, but I find that very unlikely.  He is too good at politics.

Back to Top
sig2206.A-5 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
I am a dumb signiuture picture thing.

Joined: 18 January 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1529
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by PaintballWizard PaintballWizard wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I would say neither, but really, ill take anyone but dubya.


 


 I would agree with you for once, maybe Enos should run for President!

no,everyone would be scared or imtimidated by him.
Back to Top
fractus.scud View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
well I have no title

Joined: 23 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 925
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:31pm
vote for Dubya, all the things that happened are the Democrats fault. If Clinton was busy worrying about other things besides his affairs we might be in a better posistion. right now.

Benny go home!
Back to Top
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
I am even less fun in person

Joined: 15 August 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16593
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:38pm

Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

vote for Dubya, all the things that happened are the Democrats fault. If Clinton was busy worrying about other things besides his affairs we might be in a better posistion. right now.

How can you possibly know that?  Heck, how can it possibly be true?

The "blind adherence to the party line and talk radio" approach to political decisions really has its downfalls.

Back to Top
KirkWade View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Creator of the Road Challenge Arena

Joined: 24 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 631
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirkWade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:47pm

With all the "I Bush" threads, I can't beleive he's ahead 26 to 9!

What's with that??

Back to Top
fractus.scud View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
well I have no title

Joined: 23 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 925
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:58pm

I did say we "might" be in a better position now, not for sure, lets just face it their all politics.


Benny go home!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.