Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

biggest drop foward ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 1:41pm
I'm not a fan of drops, okay, but thats not that bad of an idea.

Heck, at least its original, so all you guys with flame drops, go to hell.

I mean, hey, it keeps the tank out of the way, if it works for him, it works for him!! Lay off the guy!
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 2:51pm

Originally posted by RAM-ZET RAM-ZET wrote:

so is he gunna hit the peple with the paintballs or his tank?

lol

nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 3:17pm
ummmm on the drop
psuman86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psuman86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 3:33pm

lets just let the guy alone....lol.....NOT

that has to be on of the most useless pieces of junk ive ever seen!!  u prolly carry a nine ounce on it too -dang thats stupid  < =>

Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 3:39pm

Originally posted by FalloutMan FalloutMan wrote:

funny how a year ago you guys would all be like omg where can i buy 30 of themzzz!!!

LOL!

So true yet so sad....

But really, its ok, he runs a remote...

E-Tek Ego

Solid Knight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solid Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 5:37pm
He should point the ASA the other way.
Jakee-Wakee View Drop Down
Guested, S-O Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakee-Wakee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 6:17pm
hey if i had the chance i would put that on my gun.NOT that is really <poopy>!  i think u should go in a corner and die! what the heck are u thinking if u want the co2 outta ur way they invented the hose wise guy 

Edited by Rambino
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2004 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by Jakee-Wakee Jakee-Wakee wrote:

hey if i had the chance i would put that on my gun.NOT that is really <poopy>!  i think u should go in a corner and die! what the heck are u thinking if u want the co2 outta ur way they invented the hose wise guy 

AHHA  watch krl jump on him like fly's on pizza

on another note a whille back in th e marker gallery there was an inpulse with a drop that dropped about as far dowwn as the gun is tall an it went half way down the barrle

Edited by Rambino
BRETT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRETT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2004 at 9:59pm
hrmm i think royal flush has been thoroughly pwnd
FatLouie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatLouie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2004 at 11:28pm
itsjustme is right if it woks it woks
Dredly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back from the Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dredly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 10:03am
I see no problem with it. The guy likes his tank up far. if he wants it that far so be it. I have a PB drop on mine, moves my 88 tank up to pretty much directly under my gun and I love it. I have a large number of shots and I can tuck in tighter then a tool that is using no drop with a 9 oz tank.

I also notice all you morons that perfer to bash the kid for using a drop are averaging about 50 posts... probably all here flaming people for using drops right?
rambo98c View Drop Down
Guested potty mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rambo98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 10:05am
Haha, that's a joke.
:: Setup ::
98 Custom
SP black Freak Base w/ green Freak front
R/T
Dead On Pro Drop-Forward
-----
:: Soon to come ::
Egg II or Empire Reloader
SP Girl Barrel Cover (Hehe)
Vigilante212 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vigilante212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 1:09pm
The point of a drop forward is to help balance the gun under the gripframe for less fatigue in the arm and wrist. The secondary function is to help make the gun shorter so its easier to manuver. That guys drop forward seems a bit too long to be affective at balancing it and awfully thin to supposrt the tank properly. My guess would be it bounces alot when he runs, but I guess its what he likes.

Happy to help the less fortunate

For a price
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 2:58pm
Best drop ever

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
claytons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claytons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 3:03pm
lol ok
cold fusion autococker
wgp 2 piece barrell
electro grip
dead on drop
45\45nitro

autococker outshooting angels everywhere
doyoucare8x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doyoucare8x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 3:54pm

dont know how that would help pointless

tipplayer113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipplayer113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 4:25pm

wow its too big

you have too much time

Danielallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 4:26pm
It just looks kinda like somthing u find in a clown car.
Tippmann A-5 Stock, saving for a flatline and e-grip then who knows what i'll get
royalflush View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Childish spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalflush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 5:06pm

Originally posted by BRETT BRETT wrote:

hrmm i think royal flush has been thoroughly pwnd

it says in the first post saw it on ebay meanig its not mine

TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 6:59pm
It depends, some like it longer...(snigger...)
Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic