Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help on how to start a business

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tipp_mann View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 09 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 71
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help on how to start a business
    Posted: 30 March 2004 at 12:28pm
i am starting to get better and better on tippmann body mods and i was wanting to start a business to make a little bit of money.does any one have any suggestions on how i can go about on doing this? it would be much appreciated. i look foward from hearing from you guys.
the people who say tippmann sux was probably on their way to the dead box
Back to Top
spyderjunke View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Joined: 23 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1128
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 1:02pm
you should talk to tippmann to get some packages then will take care of you

I rock to my own beat
Back to Top
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 March 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1790
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 2:42pm
Got pics of your work?
Back to Top
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 19 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1033
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 3:40pm
post like you do now just with your buss facts and some pics of your work
Back to Top
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2973
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 5:00pm
Well the forum doesnt selling and may classify him showing his work and business as selling so id talk to a mod first and make sure its ok dont wanna get guested for a mix-up.

Back to Top
tipp_mann View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 09 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 71
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:10pm
i will work on getting pictures up soon. my work includes paint jobs, polishing internals, minor milling(such as milling off letters and back sights and gills) i can do magnetic triggers but you have to have a e-bolt or else it is useless. right now my setup is a 14in carbon fiber, the new dye stickies, rico ak, 47 ci cross fire tank, and a psycho ballistics drop, with polished internals but that is no use to you guys lol. the real treasure of this marker is that the lettering is milled off which makes my copper(kinda red almost) to green kameleon paint job nice and smooth. smooth as glass.

P.S. i can also fine tune the 98c and a5
the people who say tippmann sux was probably on their way to the dead box
Back to Top
SniperBoy01 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 August 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 40
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperBoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:26pm
did u know only 3% off small buissenesses make it in the first 3 years and the other 97% fails good luck though
Back to Top
g-bilt shibby View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 December 2003
Location: Bosnia Hercegovina
Status: Offline
Points: 77
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-bilt shibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 3:56pm
Quote did u know only 3% off small buissenesses make it in the first 3 years and the other 97% fails good luck though



welll you have to start sum-where
read my sig my fav quote
The difference between the possible and impossible is determination.
Back to Top
Fast Splat View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 762
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 7:05pm

Start a website. Then post some picks on Paintball forums like Tippmann forum. Then get some bodys for the 98c and Model 98 and A-5 and do your work. Sell them on your website and on E-Bay. I gaurentee you will make some $$$$$$$.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
Back to Top
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Joined: 27 March 2004
Location: Frisco Nor Cal
Status: Offline
Points: 7224
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 7:16pm
Drop these guys an email or a call, they can help you to start yer own pball business http://www.nationalpaintball.com/ or check the Tippmann Home Page and see what opportunities they can offer you.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.