Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P90 Milsim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 2:13pm
Updates? Videos?

Coming in May 2005!
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 2:23pm
looks awsome

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 5:05pm
Pretty cool, thou im not a big fan of milsim, besides that, pretty cool

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:10pm
great job man! 11/10 that just looks great
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:32pm
Tight one of my favorite guns is now a pb gun. You should add a flashlight or laser and have a point sight in the front like the real thngs. I wish you could have been at the Stargate SG-1 Senario game with that thing. You are offically in my book of people with tight  mods. You and Killernoodle with his homemade R/T
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
pBxSasuke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pBxSasuke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 9:53pm

play w/ it on ur local fields w/ half of the case... that'd b fun =)
kewl, i like it

...It isn't just red paint...
coolamber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolamber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:40pm
Sorry this reply has taken so long.  I have not checked this forum for some time now.  The P90 works great, I plan on building a second unit to clean up some of the frankencuts I made with the Dremel.  I have had no luck finding a donor P90 to work from for a reasonable amount of $$$... 

Anyone who has questions about this project feel free to email or PM me....
Robert C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:42pm

dude omg this is trippy lol, where you playing at tektonx in vegas this sunday?

Ruff Neck - 32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck - 32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:43pm

what'd that made after a bullpup?

Tippmann A-5
-E-Grip
-Unimount
-32* Remote
-Blade Trigger
-Redz Harness
-Flatline Barrel
-Palmers Stabalizer

Fund: 118/680
coolamber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolamber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 6:09pm
Yeah that was me, getting hit more than the other way around.... 
**GHOST** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **GHOST** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 6:23pm

I love that thing.

By the time you see me, you will have already been hit.
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:45pm

wow that has to be a 9/10. Bout time some people started to show guns that were actualy customized not conversions paint jobs and little upgrades

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by shadeone shadeone wrote:

hows teh trigger work? and how much would you charge for that? you should talk to opsgear about distributing them... make some money off that man!

shade

yeeeah...i like it a lot...really cool...but i dont see a trigger

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
LbLPunk View Drop Down

Strike 1 - F bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LbLPunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:38am
awsome gun!! im hella into milsim and that gun and all the work you put into it demands respect. id like to see that thing shoot!
oi oi oi
TheNelson001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNelson001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 5:31am
really really really cool. You just better hope you don't get a ball break in there

maskedmafia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskedmafia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 6:49pm
is it comfy?
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 6:54pm
all i can say is...u've got 2 b really dedicated 2 do that
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Hemi Charger 42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemi Charger 42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 7:21pm
thats friggin awesome
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:51pm
that is like the coolest thing i have ever seen
USMA
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:06pm
that must be awesome for speedball...keeps u nice and small...i luv it
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic