FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P90 Milsim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:17pm
I really like it!

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
p8intballer777 View Drop Down

Texas Baller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8intballer777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:18pm
Make a video! That would be sick.
Sharkbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:34pm
Great job on the Milsim!! Did you shorten that E-Grip solenoid push rod and then move the solenoid closer to the seer? Also, did you purchase a whole AEG or just the body?

Here's my MP5K:

http://www.tippmann.com/wwf75/forum_posts.asp?TID=81205&PN=1
shadeone View Drop Down

Guested "F-Bomb" in Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:41pm

hey sharkbit, you should talk to coolamber about making your selector switch actually functional with your egrip on the mp5k

shade

spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 5:01pm

bizzat zignal !!!

shadeone

Posted: 21 March 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged Quote shadeone

<DELETED, GUESTED>?

pleeeeeeeeease explain how you did that sexy job..

shade

Back to Top View shadeone's Profile Search for other posts by shadeone Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Edited by KRL15
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

mikee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 5:51pm
 Nicely done .

Edited by mikee
133t View Drop Down
Ooops! My "Fly" is Open!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:10pm
    I like it, everyone who says it's bad should go sit in a hole and     |)13!!!!

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by PaintballWizard PaintballWizard wrote:

Cool, looks like jefangels(SP)

But its not... 9.3/10

what ever happend to him?

but nice guns

<no ginormous sigs please>
dugiehowser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dugiehowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 7:08pm
very nicely done, now you need a laser dot.
My Setup

Stock Procarb
and
98c
14" JJ Ceramic
Painted Hopper
                      Boring isn't it
BMXer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Really rides a tricycle ... no, really!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMXer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 7:19pm
I love it!!! I've never tried milsim, but I hope to try it in the future. Although I've never tried milsim, I do admire how you built that marker though.

Sharkbit, I love your marker.

Edited by BMXer
Sharkbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 1:45am
Originally posted by BMXer BMXer wrote:

I love it!!! I've never tried milsim, but I hope to try it in the future. Although I've never tried milsim, I do admire how you built that marker though.

Sharkbit, I love your marker.

Thanks man!

Coolamber's got some balls for hacking up an E-Grip like that. I feel inspired now to try some new projects.
Alberto411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberto411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 1:57am
You owe me new underpants sir.

Great job!
WRX by 4, GSXR by 2
"I came, I saw, I lurked..." - Me
plyschmannen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plyschmannen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:05am
very nice p90!
coolamber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolamber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 1:50pm
I had to cut the push rod just shy of in half.  I purchased a whole AEG and plan on selling the internals to make up some of the costs.   The egrip took the lions share of the time getting it to work.  The butt end of the marker where the solenoid sits was moved up to sit closer to the top.  I then lined everything up and epoxied it into place.  After it cured I measured the push rod about five different times and then cut  it a bit long.  I then shaved it down until it worked....

Originally posted by Sharkbit Sharkbit wrote:

Great job on the Milsim!! Did you shorten that E-Grip solenoid push rod and then move the solenoid closer to the seer? Also, did you purchase a whole AEG or just the body?
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 2:04pm
Doesn't look like a good p90 :(, but considering it was an a-5, it's pretty sweet.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
RC Paintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC Paintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 2:16pm
Hand down one of the best Milsim I have seen, although still a very big fan of Thompsonshooter and his guns thats awesome bro.
diabloho View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I am Sam, Sam I am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diabloho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 3:15pm
Wow that's a looker! Killer work you should be proud!
LIVE GAMERTAG: diabloho

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant."

<- longBow -> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <- longBow -> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Ashran Ashran wrote:

Doesn't look like a good p90 :(, but considering it was an a-5, it's pretty sweet.

are we looking at the same gun

real P90

his

looks great to me

Edited by <- longBow ->

see you all in the mosh pit, or on the paintball fields.

My Gear

mikee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:25pm
all you need now is a sling like in stargate sg1.
GUNDAM_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDAM_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:27pm
awsome
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic