Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Tricked A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
A5modr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5modr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 1:51pm
Quote hey!!!thats my front grip mod!!! the one of replacing the cyclone feed screw with a longer one!!! glad to see someone used it, cause i really dont like it, but its intresting

i honestly never saw any one do this until i tryed it but im glad to know im not the only one to think of it.

A5modr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5modr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 1:52pm
Quote and by the way suppressors are illegal

the suppressor is just a piece of foam grip from an old broom handle. it just slides on as a decoration. i can take it off if i ever play in any form of organized paintball but for now i just play rec ball.

ps. i dint think it really makes a difference anyway its not like people cant hear me anyway. the barrel is so short i bet player could hear me 3 mils away.

Flatliner101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flatliner101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 2:50pm

your hand shal be a very big target lol

My last paintball gun was a Sling Shot.

Smart Parts, the paintball Nazis!
_The Specter_ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Wardrobe Malfunction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _The Specter_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 3:01pm
I like it for it's uniqueness...power to ya. I'm not feelin the purple but as you said, it's your friggin gun so who gives what others think. Clap clap for the custom mods.

"No fate but what we make"
"If you can read this, thank a teacher.If you can read it in English, thank a soldier”
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 10:22pm

i like the purple. to show purple is an acceptable color, i drive a 2004 dodge ram 1500 Hemi, Black. i listen to metal, and i think that purple anno looks really cool. nice job. be original. i find myself saying that alot. it's because everyone has a flatline, and everytime someone does something different, they get flak for it. keep life interesting.

john.

Edited by ms2013
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
RC Paintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC Paintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 10:58pm

"i drive a 2004 dodge ram 1500 Hemi, Black"...

not really sure what that has to do with anything, lol but...I guess for the sake of his point I'll let it go

Simply better then all the rest...
Killer Kat View Drop Down

Guested-Spammer & Flamer, Seller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killer Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 11:01pm
u should put that reg of yours on a imp... its nice and colorful and shiny
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 11:16pm
Unique, for sure.  Never seen anything quite like it.  7.5/10
shooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 11:30pm
Why just the purple expansion chamber? And is that a laser at the barrel? Do they even allow that on your local field? You could blind someone with that.

Other than that, it certainly is different. Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.
A5modr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5modr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2004 at 1:06pm
Quote u should put that reg of yours on a imp... its nice and colorful and shiny

FYI its not a reg its an x-chamber. but it is nice and colorful and shiny. i dont know a lot about imps but it would look cool on one.
98cisukanda1/29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cisukanda1/29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2004 at 4:36pm

I dont think it looks good

the expansion chamber should be black or paint the gun and expansion chamber ththe same color

getshotalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getshotalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2004 at 3:48am

u should keep the sideways handle and put a stock and one of those crank trigger mods on it, that would balance out pretty good i think, if the crank was on the opposite side of the gun

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2004 at 11:46am
bump
A5player04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5player04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 5:31pm

Kill youself  

Edited by A5player04
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 7:19pm
Don't like the purple... barrel's too short (Xshort barrel?) 7/10 for originality.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
BuckCountyPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckCountyPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 11:43am

That is the uglyiest a-5 i have ever seen in my life...

bucks county PB

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by A5player04 A5player04 wrote:

Kill youself   if your a guy

Such mean words. lol       I am a guy.

customowner15 View Drop Down
Forum Motivator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customowner15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by proteus1977 proteus1977 wrote:

are you gonna fix it??? (the link)

no he means the gun that gun is a frankestien gun

what is that handle thingy sticking from the side

TiPpMaNnRuLeZ52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPpMaNnRuLeZ52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 4:23pm
I give u props for all of the customization and stuff, but i personaly think the gun is <poopy>.

Edited by Rambino
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by A5modr A5modr wrote:

Quote and by the way suppressors are illegal

the suppressor is just a piece of foam grip from an old broom handle.
it just slides on as a decoration. i can take it off if i ever play in
any form of organized paintball but for now i just play rec ball.

ps. i dint think it really makes a difference anyway its not like
people cant hear me anyway. the barrel is so short i bet player could
hear me 3 mils away.

Try telling the Government that. A suppressor is still a suppressor. They dont care.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic