Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 98c...keeping it simple

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by sturmwaffe-98c sturmwaffe-98c wrote:

howis the palmer working for you

The palmer is awesome, I swear buy them. They're the best thing you can find for Co2. I get better consistancy than friends with HPA. The only thing that I found frustrating is when I first got it. My shots were all over the place and they were 15-30 fps differences. After it was broken in, like 2200 shots(of just air), it works like champ. And make sure you keep it oiled. Just put a few drops of oil in your ASA and fire away.

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

CrazyBaller69 View Drop Down
Guested - S-O Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyBaller69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 8:30pm
i like it alot, but 2 questions: 1)how does the TSA work cause i used one and it broke every ball w/ my R/T, 2) does ur hyperstar bolt actually work good, because i bought it and it was terrible.... 
my setup:98c, R/T, DOP 2X trigger, rocket cock, 14"in progressive, psycho ballistics drop, Phat 4StageEx.Chamber and HaloB. JT Excellerator3.5E Grip, 12Vlt. revvi w/X board
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 10:08pm

Originally posted by CrazyBaller69 CrazyBaller69 wrote:

i like it alot, but 2 questions: 1)how does the TSA work cause i used one and it broke every ball w/ my R/T, 2) does ur hyperstar bolt actually work good, because i bought it and it was terrible.... 

I had to MOD my Hyperstar bolt because I was getting average performances and I didn't see a change over my stock bolt. It works great now but I dont recomend it to anyone unless they found $11 dolars laying on the ground and their wallet was to full. And for the HALO TSA, I don't know what your talking about, my TSA works awesome. I shoot pretty fast and I never chop a ball. Was there batteries in yours? Did You turn yours on? I guess your TSA could be deffective.

www.chaospaintball.us

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 9:06pm

Well I just ordered the Ballistic Sports E-kit today. I was going to get the M98 Balde Trigger but they're out of stock right now. Has anyone had any experience with this trigger? A lot of after market triggers seem to be to wobbly. Will it even look good on my gun?

www.chaospaintball.us

Flee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 9:14pm
Very nice gun.

[!Yo-Yos rule!
lostboy View Drop Down
Who? What? Where? Huh?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 11:32pm
Ya, hellcat records that's one of the best record labels out there. I just got my tickets for the PUNKS VS.PSYCHOS tour.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 8:25pm
Cool man, but what about the trigger?

www.chaospaintball.us

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:09pm
I've never seen/heard of an aftermarket trigger be wobbly, but go for it.

Gun looks good.
Jerry-Berry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry-Berry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2004 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Jerry-Berry Jerry-Berry wrote:

Originally posted by tipp-ed off tipp-ed off wrote:

Originally posted by Jerry-Berry Jerry-Berry wrote:

whats the black thing next to your barrel?

Its a Smart Parts On/Off valve adapter. I hardly ever use it anymore. It was a waste of money in my opinion.

yeah but whats it do, whats the purpose?

Once again

Not Mexican...Pacific Islander!
A5player04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5player04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2004 at 4:28pm

Nice gun   simple is better sometimes

Edited by A5player04
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2004 at 9:51pm

Just got word back from Ballistic Sport. Thay said they discontinued their blade trigger and don't know if they'll ever make another. Who else has a good blade style trigger?

www.chaospaintball.us

Lexxer View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming, Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2004 at 10:28pm
nice gun
TeaM RedemptioN-
    Detroit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry-Berry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 12:26pm
there is a blade trigger for the 98 at pbgear.com i think its made by dead on paintball.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

I've never seen/heard of an aftermarket trigger be wobbly, but go for it.

Gun looks good.

two words

toxic performance
Sig is WAY too big.
PBFanatic7960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBFanatic7960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 2:27pm
 6/10
Angel Speed, Freak Kit, Crossfire N2 Tank.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry-Berry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 2:50pm

this was the one i was the one i was talking about.

http://www.paintballgear.net/011-7020-554.html

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 6:57pm
Thanks man. I'll probaly look into that trigger. I can even try to MOD that double trigger guard onto my Pro/Carbine.

www.chaospaintball.us

royalflush View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Childish spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalflush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 7:21pm
I wouldnt consider that keeping that simple but none the less great marker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry-Berry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 7:18pm
TrueSniper View Drop Down
Strike 2, S-O Slur, Language (E3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 9:10pm
Man i cant believe u called that keepin it simple. id like to c wat u call tricked out!
                                           My Guns

Click Here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic