FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NO PIC NO POST look in here for hosts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2004 at 8:04pm
<DELETED, PM SENT>

Edited by KRL15
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2004 at 8:11pm

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
JimmyNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2004 at 3:10am

www.Photobucket.com

Better than Hunt101.

Better than Mypicgallery.

Better than Villagephotos.

Better than Freepichosting.

...It even adds BBcode IMG tags for you!

GUNDAM_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDAM_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2004 at 8:01pm
MSN create your own group its easy I use it
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 7:13pm
that picture buckets owns!
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
Lord Lazarus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Lazarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2004 at 7:33pm

oh sorry id give you a pic but id melt the camera becuase my gun is so sexy, but lets play the imagine game this is my gun.

it's a tippmann with the colt command kit and collapsable stock i have the carrying handle with a weaver rail that has my red dot sight on it and a direct feed, this gun is worth $525 and i wish i would have just bought a real one for $400 more, but then i couldn't shoot people for fun, lol. i play woods ball and i will start playing an occasional game of speed ball soon, why well its not that i like speed ball, i hate it, becuase speed ballers have alot of nice things to say to woodsland players that makes me want to take my fully automatic spyder and spray every player on the feild that uses stupid balloons to hide behind.  i plan to go in fully tact out with my combat vest, camo's, radios, hydration pack, woodsland camo's, you name it i got it.  and when i rack up the kills then im going to publish my own smack about speed ballers. see you on the feilds people the tag is the Dark Knights.

orracleballa67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orracleballa67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 5:21pm
Then come see me lord lazurus , when u get bunkered then you will have respect for speedball.
Lexxer View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming, Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2004 at 5:36pm

First off, Lord you prolly suck at paintball, too poor to even own a gun, and most speed ballers would own you mr. im the best at woodsball

Second nice gun, but <poopy>is up with that face?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Edited by Rambino
TeaM RedemptioN-
    Detroit
TrueSniper View Drop Down
Strike 2, S-O Slur, Language (E3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 7:19pm
Thank you for making this forum!
                                           My Guns

Click Here
RyanistheRyan View Drop Down

Guested - Continued Profanity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 11:29pm

I have unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, and i can host the following things

< method=post enc=multipart/-data>
File types allowed: gif, jpg, jpeg, bmp, zip, mpeg, psd, tga, tif, c4d, br5

If you need me to host one of these types specially i will try but with internet explorer it times out on some larger files so im tryin to get something new

contact me if you need it

Tippmann A-5,green paintjob,egrip,double trigger, M16 stock,flatline barrel,extra quick velocity adjuster + 14 inch sniper barrel
<Removed nicely made drug-oriented sig. Sorry.>
Welts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 5:58pm
http://www.walagata.com/  great just creat a acount and you get 1 MB to do wha ever you want with
RedBullGotWings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBullGotWings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2004 at 1:41pm

i dont get bunkered

tippmannman3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2004 at 10:37am

how do i paste my photos in the forum

Edited by tippmannman3
Pro/Carbine00 View Drop Down
Guested - Spyder-Bashing, Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro/Carbine00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2004 at 6:04pm
Tippmann Chat Sucks.  They dont serve you unless you are a regular user of there forum.  They deleted my account w/o any notice.  Its BS
My Gun:
-Tippmann Pro/Carbine
-14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Tippmann ]{id View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann ]{id Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2004 at 7:55am
lol nopicnopost or is it no post no pic or host pics
Siggy

http://tippmannid.proboards23.com/index.cgi#general is my Forum
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2004 at 8:32am
^no picture no post
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2004 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Pro/Carbine00 Pro/Carbine00 wrote:

Tippmann Chat Sucks.  They dont serve you unless you are a regular user of there forum.  They deleted my account w/o any notice.  Its BS

Although  you're a complete moron and are guested, I'll stick up for PBC anyways.

Why do they suck because they deleted your account without notice, they are paying for the server (Yes, Sever=Expensive) and not you, so they can do whatever they want with it.

They set up all the awesome chat stuff and whatnot, and if you're just going to leech, why should they give 2 craps about you..?
Raven Nexion View Drop Down
Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raven Nexion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 1:53am
I always come to this part of the fourm hopeing to find custom Gun pics and cool looking gun pics, not to read.. : )
exno-killa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exno-killa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2004 at 4:01am

http://dell.shutterfly.com/jsp/proceserv.jsp?state=67b0de219 b11ffe445ac&co=-1&js=1086859175734&maxc=0&b= 6&sa=1&bw=3&cs=6&rx=304&ry=304&ps=1

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d831b3127cceb0570de83 49c0000003510

this is custom painted by me,i have yet better pics coming...gatta learn how to do these pics...not bad paintjob considering im 14 i left the letters STO in...i dunno y it looks cool to me

Edited by exno-killa
speedballer560 View Drop Down
Guested: Taunting mods, stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer560 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2004 at 8:41pm

do u know how many people try to post pics of there hard drives? I have explaint this topic so mutch .No pic no post

Thanks 4 post this neebies need to read tis

98 custom
R-T
2x trigger
14" Progressive
48ci3k psi
32degrees drop
Ricrochet ak
macro line
8" bigshot
smart parts on/off adapter
Rocket cock II