FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Join the Cause!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by turismomtrx turismomtrx wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by turismomtrx turismomtrx wrote:

yaaaay

now where can i get one??

i hope county paintball will start selling them...

Well duh!!!! go to the Ricochet website and order from them....they created it.

something must be wrong, i went to their site and it doesn't show there...... i must be missing something

Yeah, I found that out myself when I checked their website and I sent them an email askin bout the R5, I should be gettin a reply from them sometime in the future.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
WilderBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilderBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:24am
LOL After this time and all the Flaming they finally made it. For all of those who didnt talk scat ytour welcome. I created this for you. I just wish they would send me one. I got this whole email rico thing going and their banking I just wish I had a little recognition. anyway peace and all that
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 9:10pm

Originally posted by Play Maker27 Play Maker27 wrote:

cycllone iteslf can only feed 15bps regarless of the hopper... so why even bother wasting time/money?

I've had my A5RT as high as 17bps...  Finsec from the A5OG has CHRONO CONFIRMED his RT at 22bps.  So you are mistaken.

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 9:13pm

BTW guys, DJThunder from the A5OG has got an order in with them now for this product when it comes out.  Keep an eye out for a link to the A5OG here with ordering info if you want in on the A5OG Mass Purchase...

We'll be buying a metric TON of these through DJ and he's said it will be in the $10 to $17 price range for the R5.

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
Mind Storm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 2:41am

Sorry to be off topic but dose the tippmann 98 coustom come with both colors (black and silver)

THEJoshua107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEJoshua107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Kreeper-X Kreeper-X wrote:

cycllone iteslf can only feed 15bps regarless of the hopper... so why even bother wasting time/money?

I've had my A5RT as high as 17bps...  Finsec from the A5OG has CHRONO CONFIRMED his RT at 22bps.  So you are mistaken.

i clocked one at 28
Things you will never hear:

"Nah those guys would have been better off without me"
Bob Long

"Nah we're not the best"
Tippmann

"Peace, Yall"
Hitler
THEJoshua107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEJoshua107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by THEJoshua107 THEJoshua107 wrote:

Originally posted by Kreeper-X Kreeper-X wrote:

i clocked one at 28

and my 98C RT... i got it up to 21
Things you will never hear:

"Nah those guys would have been better off without me"
Bob Long

"Nah we're not the best"
Tippmann

"Peace, Yall"
Hitler
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:07pm
Alright, I'm gonna pull this down now, it's done very well.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic