Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sept 19-21, Decay of Nations 8, SC Village, Chino,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gadget Soldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sept 19-21, Decay of Nations 8, SC Village, Chino,
    Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:17am

What: Decay of Nations 8
When: September 19-21, 2014
Where: SC Village, Chino, CA

Giant Sportz is proud to announce that 
Decay of Nations, 
the West Coasts biggest 24-hour scenario game held at World Famous SC Village Paintball Park, 
is coming back on September 19-21.

Story: TBA

Pricing:
Single Day Entry:
Before Aug 28th - $55
Before Sep 15th - $60
Sep 15th to Day Of - $60

Weekend Entry:
Before Aug 28th - $70
Before Sep 15th - $75
Sep 15th to Day Of - $85

Membership Entry:
Before Aug 28th - $48
Before Sep 15th - $48
Sep 15th to Day Of - $48

Single Day Air - $10
Weekend Air - $15

Campsite Parking - $10
RV Parking - $20

Case of Paint -REC- $35
Case of Paint -MID- $45
Case of Paint -EVIL- $55
Case of Paint -GI4-* $59
Case of Paint -GI5-* $65

All Paint Prices Subject to Tax.
*Draxxus 4 & 5 Star Paint or Equivalent

*Decay of Nations 8 is a FIELD PAINT ONLY event!*

Teams of 7 or more players, call 562.867.9600 to receive special discounts and offers. (Special Admission price available for all Annual Membership Holders)

Preregistration website: Decay of Nations

Venue Information
SC Village
8900 McCarty Rd
Chino, CA 91710
(562)867-9600
[email]info@hollywoodsports.com[/email]
ivanskis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanskis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:37am
Can't wait!!

A5 w/flatline barrel - RT
A5 w/Dye barrel & Tactical Shroud
98c w/flatline barrel
Alpha Black
Tippmann TPX
Project Salvo
X7 Phenom
Cronus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 11:06pm

Attention paintball scenario teams!

Giant Sportz is inviting scenario team captains/team reps to the first of many Scenario Round table meetings at Hollywood Sports Park on Friday April 11 at around 5pm.  Yes, I know it is kind of last minute, but they insisted. The discussion will probably about upcoming games for this year.

If you are a new team or an established team that have not been to the meetings in years past and want to go, call 562-867-9600 and let them know that you want to attend the meeting.  Leave them your name and contact information and Big Paul will contact you.

If you are an established team with the round table and cannot have your team captain/rep make it, contact Big Paul and let him know.

Any and all questions, either contact Giant Sportz at 562-867-9600 or if you have Big Paul's number, contact him directly.

All teams are welcome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gadget Soldier Gadget Soldier wrote:

Attention paintball scenario teams!

Giant Sportz is inviting scenario team captains/team reps to the first of many Scenario Round table meetings at Hollywood Sports Park on Friday April 11 at around 5pm.  Yes, I know it is kind of last minute, but they insisted. The discussion will probably about upcoming games for this year.

If you are a new team or an established team that have not been to the meetings in years past and want to go, call 562-867-9600 and let them know that you want to attend the meeting.  Leave them your name and contact information and Big Paul will contact you.

If you are an established team with the round table and cannot have your team captain/rep make it, contact Big Paul and let him know.

Any and all questions, either contact Giant Sportz at 562-867-9600 or if you have Big Paul's number, contact him directly.

All teams are welcome!

I have received an update that the meeting has been pushed back from 5pm to 7pm on Friday, April 11 at HSP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 4:05pm

Hello everyone!  I just got this message from Giant:

To: Gadget Soldier

Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Subject: Need Volunteers

Hey Gadget, I need your help in posting this up.

For Decay, we want to go big since it is the 30th Anniversary of SC Village and we need help from the paintball community.

We need the following:

Prop makers

An experienced scenario player for the General’s position

Players for the Executive Officer (XO) positions

Players for general role-playing

If any players are interested in any of the above, have them contact the Giant Sportz office at 562-867-9600, and have them leave their contact information for me, Big Paul.  I will try to get back to them as soon as I can.  For those that already have my number, they can contact me directly.

Oh and one more thing, please also spread the word that the next scenario team round table meeting will be on Friday, May 23 at 6:30pm at Hollywood Sportz Park.  If there are teams that want to come to the meetings, please let them know to contact the office (as sort of a courtesy “R.S.V.P.”) and have them leave their name and contact info for me to contact them back.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic