Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gun Sign

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gun Sign
    Posted: 03 February 2014 at 3:58pm

I put this up on my FB page. Buddy of mine shared it on his page. He had comments so I went to check them out. Turns out one of his liberal buddies made what I consider an ignorant comment that the picture on the left would on airplanes since there hasn't been a hijacking in over a decade. I thought my jaw was going to unhinge to the point of dislocation.

Edited by StormyKnight - 03 February 2014 at 4:00pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:11pm
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Tell your buddy's 'friend' to eat a hot one.

Thanks Tallen, but I think he meant in the USA after 9/11.

Edited by StormyKnight - 03 February 2014 at 4:33pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Tell your buddy's 'friend' to eat a hot one.

Thanks Tallen, but I think he meant in the USA after 9/11.

Successful? No.

Of course, you could also explain to him that if you made everyone wait in line and pass through 100% ID check, metal detectors, body scanners, and x-ray machines all while being watched by armed guards before going into schools/movie theaters/whatever every single time they did, then the rate of shootings in those areas would probably be lower as well.

Again, he can eat a hot one.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:37am
I was trying to get him to explain to me how a sign was so successful in protecting an airliner where it didn't protect the children at Sandyhook. He dodged it like a true liberal politician. He came at me with the old, "You know that signs don't do it, you know better than that." A couple of other friends of his jumped in and started in on him and made it a hostile environment for him to the point he stopped replying. Too bad. I wanted to make him admit that laws just like signs don't stop crime. I wanted him to admit that the reason that guns don't make it to the airplanes was because of all the screeners, metal detectors, x-ray machines and armed personnel, not just a simple sign as he said. But, he just ended up tucking his junk up under his 'taint ala Wild Bill and never returned.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 9:09am
Ask your "friend" about how Adam Lanza broke 20 plus laws before he murdered those children.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic