Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alpha black modification

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miburde61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miburde61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: alpha black modification
    Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:28pm
just so you guys know i play with 3 to 4 friends on private property, anyways i was wanting to make my alpha black as real as possible so i was wondering if you could move the air line inside the pistol grip of the ab? i have absolutely no plan of an e grip considering the play style but i couldnt find any pictures online
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:37pm
No, you cannot. The sear pins, springs, and trigger would get in the way of the line being able to progress to the valve and powertube.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Miburde61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miburde61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:39pm
oh ok thats a bummer lol well thank you i appreciate the help
Irish Hammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish Hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 9:21pm
If you look on RAP4, they are working on an Air In Stock upgrade. You can get an Air through stock upgrade. Changes the bolt, and move the air line to a hook up on the buttstock. Then, you run a remote line to it.  They have a video for the install. You could also go for a flex line. Both are going to cost you. and With the air through upgrade, you will still need to buy a stock that is compatible. 

Miburde61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miburde61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:46pm
im somewhat familiar with the air through stock, i want a realistic gun so i wanted to get rid of that flashy steel hose on the gun and put it through the grip, im not very interested in air through stock especially with what people say about rap 4, but thank you i appreciate it
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:49pm
Use some matte black or cammo tape to cover the steel braided line, that way it's not giving away your position.

I personally loved the way the Pro-Lite tackled the line issue, but it wasn't conducive to modification the way the new steel braided systems are.
Miburde61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miburde61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:27pm
yeah i like that the line isnt out in the open, its more for looks honestly, like i didnt like the carry handle so i replaced it with real ar 15 sights, even though i know i wont use them lol it looks sick so far i cant wait to finish it
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Miburde61 Miburde61 wrote:

yeah i like that the line isnt out in the open, its more for looks honestly, like i didnt like the carry handle so i replaced it with real ar 15 sights, even though i know i wont use them lol it looks sick so far i cant wait to finish it

Make sure to post some pictures in the gallery when you get finished with it! I look forward to seeing it when you're done!
Miburde61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miburde61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 3:24pm
oh deffinately lol i have some sick ideas im hoping to have it close to done in a couple weeks, i dont see to many custom alpha blacks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic