Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long time fellas, popping in to say hello!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long time fellas, popping in to say hello!
    Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:38pm
Well, I must admit that I almost forgot about this place. I was even beginning to wonder if the forums were still around! Pleasant surprise that they in fact are. Illggive a more in depth update as to my dealings later when I'm not on my phone. Anyone do anything crazy and/or stupid?
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:32am
Installed my own car stereo and everything works so ive got that going for me...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Anyone do anything crazy and/or stupid?

The wife and I bought a house, and are getting ready to have a kid.
Reb and USAF both became cops.
JMAC moved to CO and is cheffing it up at one of Nobu Matsuhisa's joints at Aspen (or is it Vail?).

Can't think of much else that's crazy and or stupid.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 1:03pm
PCF got married.
Choop crossed the border and terk ar jerbs
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:36pm
Good lord, its the "old" married folk and cop forum now!

I'm not sure when I was last on here. I think I had just come back from a recall deployment in between getting my BAR card and a messy ending of a relationship. must have been a couple of years ago id guess at the most? In any case, ive been back home practicing law (probably a little too much some may say) and thats really about it. Ive been told i picked a bad job to take up after being deployed but given that no psych eval determined PTSD i feel decent. I still have depression caused by the ups and downs of the law but i cope. A few more failed relationships since being back, so i think i have this lawyer/citizen thing nailed down ;)
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:57am
whatcha driving now days?
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

And Bri

Also I'm going to study Police Sciences next year.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:03pm
As did I.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

And Bri

Also I'm going to study Police Sciences next year.

Nope, Bri ain't no cop. Bri is a Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 11:21pm
Everyone's all turned into mature adults and grown up. I'm just here living the ski bum life in Vail. Slanging cheeseburgers 2 days a week for a ski pass and cooking at night.
Que pasa?

Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 8:33pm
Johnny, im driving a pathfinder these days. Has the versatility to get me around when it snows and the size is right. I've been looking in to an Audi lately but the headaches behind euro cars and when something goes wrong doesn't appeal to me.

Lots of police officers and cooks/chefs it seems. Chewp was doin some study abroad thing last I knew which included tours of my alma mater if I recall correctly. Now he's stateside, eh?
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:13pm
I'll break the mold.  I'm a Manufacturing Engineering working with spare parts for the T-38 and F-5.  I moved to Utah about a year ago and was unemployed for 4-5 months while bumming off my girlfriend till I found this job.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

I'll break the mold.  I'm a Manufacturing Engineering working with spare parts for the T-38 and F-5.  I moved to Utah about a year ago and was unemployed for 4-5 months while bumming off my girlfriend till I found this job.

What company is this? A friend of mine works for a company that does a lot of .mil supply and parts, mostly electronics. May pick up a part time job there.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

What company is this? A friend of mine works for a company that does a lot of .mil supply and parts, mostly electronics. May pick up a part time job there.

Northrop Grumman.  We are just an office building that contracts out all the manufacturing.  We then work with the suppliers to get stuff built correctly.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:53pm
Yep... got married and had to become all adult like.  I'm a medical laboratory scientist for the one of, if not the largest hospital based medical laboratory in the country. yee-haw.
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Johnny, im driving a pathfinder these days. Has the versatility to get me around when it snows and the size is right. I've been looking in to an Audi lately but the headaches behind euro cars and when something goes wrong doesn't appeal to me.
Pathfinders are nice solid vehicles, some nice ones around here.  I recently bought a bug-eye wrx wagon now that we live in the biiig city, i quite like it, have to sell my '93 toyota 4x4 now, we don't need 3 vehicles with the two scoobies that can haul our kayaks and little tent trailer.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

bug-eye wrx

Sooo jealous. Those things, especially in wagon form, are really, really, really sought after these days. Hang onto it. It'll be a classic one day (kind of already is).
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 11:21am

bug-eye wrx

Sooo jealous. Those things, especially in wagon form, are really, really, really sought after these days. Hang onto it. It'll be a classic one day (kind of already is).
I like it, I bought it from the original owner who was a woman in her 60's.  It has a couple of issues; exhasut leak, pass. side valve cover looks like it's leaking but they are easy things to fix and it has fairly low mileage - 191,000 kilometers, whatever that is in 'murican. I'll put up some pics after I wash it today at lunchtime.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:34pm

191,000 kilometers, whatever that is in 'murican.

I think that's somewhere between 13 pounds and 4 tablespoons.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 1:44pm
Those bug-eyed wrx's get mixed reviews amongst my Subaru driving friends. Then again, people around here are pretty snobby about almost anything. The pathfinder is great but the miles are up there; just over 195k.

In other news, I picked up a couple of pieces of land in Arizona and Miami about a year ago via auction. Flying down next week to AZ for a short trip to have a land owners meeting. Right now its just a bunch of sand outside of phoenix but its zoned for a business district so who knows, I may be a land lord of sorts in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic