Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long time fellas, popping in to say hello!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:40pm
In flight training in the Navy. 
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

191,000 kilometers, whatever that is in 'murican.

I think that's somewhere between 13 pounds and 4 tablespoons.

You forgot to carry the one when you converted into cubits.

I bought a house, got married and switched jobs. All in 2013. It was a busy year.
DaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
back from the dead like Tupac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 10:00pm
After many years after struggling with my identity and being unhappy, I finally came out my true identity and opted for gender reassignment surgery after many months of hormone therapy.

I'm truly happy now.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by DaveEllis DaveEllis wrote:

After many years after struggling with my identity and being unhappy, I finally came out my true identity and opted for gender reassignment surgery after many months of hormone therapy.

I'm truly happy now.

Congratulations . . .

Pics or shens.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:28am
Oh hey. Haven't been by here in a while either.

Yup, I'm po-po now, living in the Yukon. The nearest communities larger than mine are all in Alaska. I love it up here, and the job's great. Plus apparently we get paid and treated better than most American cops do. I'm up here for at least five years, which will be a real adventure. Surprisingly developed up here though, and I can't complain about the quality of life.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Yup, I'm po-po now, living in the Yukon. The nearest communities larger than mine are all in Alaska. I love it up here, and the job's great. Plus apparently we get paid and treated better than most American cops do. I'm up here for at least five years, which will be a real adventure. Surprisingly developed up here though, and I can't complain about the quality of life.
Nice, beautiful country up there too.  I had a friend in the arse ee em pee who did a stint in Atlin, he loved it.  Thanks for driving through fort st john and not even having the courtesy to beep your horn..rude.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:16am
My long story short, I got my police officer's certification from the state of NY last month after all my training was completed. The job I thought I had lined up fell through because I made the mistake of sharing an opinion which didn't jive with the town board. I'm currently processing for the position of Deputy Sheriff for my county, and I have a pretty good crack at it for a lot of reasons. I'm also waiting for the exam results for the State University Police test I took back in November.

tl;dr - I'm an out of work cop...back in IT, working for the same guy who fired me two years ago.

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:48am
I'm playing paintball and making videos...

Here is one of my inventions I call the "MonsterSpin" barrel, I took a new style Flatline and removed the shroud, then installed an Apex 2 tip on the end! It is CRAZY what this barrel will do! Course I needed my custom ZoomCam to capture it! 

My youtube channel has been exploding with viewers. In the past 30 days, I've had 100,000 views with over 500,000 minutes watched... Holy Cow! Not bad for an old geezer with a Tippmann A-5 playing in the woods behind his house with his friends! 

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 05 February 2014 at 4:02pm
They tremble at my name...
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

My long story short, I got my police officer's certification from the state of NY last month after all my training was completed. The job I thought I had lined up fell through because I made the mistake of sharing an opinion which didn't jive with the town board. I'm currently processing for the position of Deputy Sheriff for my county, and I have a pretty good crack at it for a lot of reasons. I'm also waiting for the exam results for the State University Police test I took back in November.

tl;dr - I'm an out of work cop...back in IT, working for the same guy who fired me two years ago.

tldr- Reb thought his luck finally turned around
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by DaveEllis DaveEllis wrote:

I'm truly happy now.

Congratulations . . .

Pics or shens.

What Mack sed...
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 4:10pm

Beautiful out there. My parents drive through the Yukon to visit my sister and her family in Fairbanks every other year. The people are so much friendlier out there as compared to the lower 48. My brother hates coming back after he visits because everyone here are @$$#*1&s by comparison.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Nice, beautiful country up there too.  I had a friend in the arse ee em pee who did a stint in Atlin, he loved it.  Thanks for driving through fort st john and not even having the courtesy to beep your horn..rude.

I didn't. I flew in from Vancouver. I have a good buddy in FSJ detachment though.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 2:46am
I'm in edmonton now, fort st john gets lot's of new officers, pretty crazy town.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:45pm
TGaffner is DJing weddings now.  In case anyone wanted to know.
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:53pm
Network/systems admin here in Alabama. Taking the older boy to scouts, soccer, and basketball. Trying to keep the younger one from chewing on the furniture or setting the cat on fire. We're going to try raising bees this year. The older one wants some for his birthday.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Network/systems admin here in Alabama. Taking the older boy to scouts, soccer, and basketball. Trying to keep the younger one from chewing on the furniture or setting the cat on fire. We're going to try raising bees this year. The older one wants some for his birthday.

And here I thought you'd only existed on Twitter anymore. LOL

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 7:46pm

I just wanted to say that I read this after a long day of work and initially thought it said " . . . raising beers this year."  I am now very disappointed since I reread it correctly.
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 6:20pm

Since you left me I had to come stalk you here. (Well, that, and I've been refurbing to old tippmanns lately and got to thinking about the place).
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

I just wanted to say that I read this after a long day of work and initially thought it said " . . . raising beers this year."† I am now very disappointed since I reread it correctly.

My wife has tried to geet me to take up homebrewing a few times. I'm holding out for permission to moonshine. I've got a couple of Lazy Magnolia's Southern Pecan browns in the fridge if you just want to raise an e-toast later, though.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 6:59pm

Since you left me I had to come stalk you here. (Well, that, and I've been refurbing to old tippmanns lately and got to thinking about the place).

Oh, I'll be back in a limited capacity after my job situation is all figured out. Since I was being investigated actively, I didn't have any time to give proper warning to anyone, I just pulled the plug. Big smile

Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:23am
Damn, It's been a while. Talk about nostalgia! Getting old sucks. I just wanna go back to the good old days. This place is full of memories, which is kind of funny when you think about it. Just an internet forum full of strangers, but I learned so much from my time here. 

Thoughts and Opinions was always the place to be. I was young when I first started posting here, and I credit this place with exposing me to so many different viewpoints that I had never considered before. I just remember all the heated conversations with Linus, Whale, Dune, and Old Soldier. Always learned a lot, good times those were. 

Can't forget all those threads about which is better either; 16 inch barrel or 12 inch, palmers regulator or expansion chamber, speedball or woodsball. Damn, what a throwback. 

Ah well, such is life. Cheers Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic