Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long time fellas, popping in to say hello!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:58pm
I've got a cel code flashing, I ran it and one of the coil packs was dead, got that fixed, ordered valve cover gaskets, should have exhaust fixed on Monday.  It was FILTHY, it's been sitting since last april so it needs a good detailing which I can do this weekend as it's very nice out.  I can't take the crossbars off the luggage racks as I don't have a key for it, and the driving light guards will get ripped out as well; I'll put some 3M film on them.

Farewell to my 93 'yoga, it went to a good home:
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2014 at 1:30pm
I tend to forget about T&O for months at a time and it always randomly pops into my head again (like it did last night) and I will randomly pop in. It's crazy just how much everything has changed in the last 12 years that I started actively posting here (not counting the most newbish post in the world, when I accidentally saw the 98 custom kit in my dad's truck on Christmas Even in 2001 and ran to the computer and found this forum and posted "OMGZ IM GETTING A 98! NOW WHAT DO I DO????" *facepalm*) It's interesting to see people again, though I wish we still had a lot of the old PBC and (really old) #tippmann peeps around in IRC like the good ole days when there was almost always 5-6 people chatting at any given time. People like pinball (who gave me the name Apu when he pointed out how ridiculously newbish my old username was hahaha) and damian, all those guys. That one dumbass woman from #tippmann I can't even remember her name, Cyndy Lou I think? What good times!

Edit: Also, my title is gone. Random..

Edited by Apu - 24 January 2014 at 2:49pm
I need a new Sig...
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2014 at 2:31pm
Don't we usually do these threads in Regs? Wink

Back in Hawaii working on my Master's, should be done in a year. Still lurk from time to time.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

I'll break the mold.  I'm a Manufacturing Engineering working with spare parts for the T-38 and F-5.  I moved to Utah about a year ago and was unemployed for 4-5 months while bumming off my girlfriend till I found this job.

What company is this? A friend of mine works for a company that does a lot of .mil supply and parts, mostly electronics. May pick up a part time job there.
ZOMGZ it's Tahm!
I need a new Sig...
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 3:39am
Moved to Korea, looking forward to returning to what I can only assume is a post-apocalyptic hellscape next month based on what US news sources report on.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Moved to Korea, looking forward to returning to what I can only assume is a post-apocalyptic hellscape next month based on what US news sources report on.

Yeah, kinda makes you realize how much stuff gets sensationalized over here in the media when you're abroad and they're your only window into the country. No wonder everyone thinks the US is screwed up and full of guns and shootings.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Reb and USAF both became cops.

And Bri

Also I'm going to study Police Sciences next year.

Nope, Bri ain't no cop. Bri is a Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman.

Thank goodness . . . I would have lost all respect for Bri if he was a policeman up there . . . they don't even get weapons do they?  Smile

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Lots of police officers and cooks/chefs it seems. Chewp was doin some study abroad thing last I knew which included tours of my alma mater if I recall correctly. Now he's stateside, eh?

Stateside is "abroad" for Chewp.

Those bug-eyed wrx's get mixed reviews amongst my Subaru driving friends. Then again, people around here are pretty snobby about almost anything. The pathfinder is great but the miles are up there; just over 195k.

In other news, I picked up a couple of pieces of land in Arizona and Miami about a year ago via auction. Flying down next week to AZ for a short trip to have a land owners meeting. Right now its just a bunch of sand outside of phoenix but its zoned for a business district so who knows, I may be a land lord of sorts in the future.

Just don't let yourself get sucked into the rental business . . . I did the slumlord thing for a few years and, as soon as the place is fixed up, it is being sold.  (Renting to family wasn't bad but, after seeing some of the things the other landlords in the building went through, I just want out.)
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Lots of police officers and cooks/chefs it seems. Chewp was doin some study abroad thing last I knew which included tours of my alma mater if I recall correctly. Now he's stateside, eh?

Stateside is "abroad" for Chewp.

Didn't Chewp go to Europe for a couple months or something?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 12:21am
^^ I thought he was in Colorado
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

He was before moving to SF, but I thought he spent a while in Germany or Denmark or something for a while. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:45am
Where are you buying land Snipa?
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

He was before moving to SF, but I thought he spent a while in Germany or Denmark or something for a while. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.

Maybe Eville or Pat?
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 11:17pm

I thought choop went to amsterdam or something to do an internship.

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Maybe Eville or Pat?

Last I knew, pat was in Germany getting his chair force on.

Semi-related, I'm now a part of the prestigious 1st Reclineaissance Bn. Low speed, high drag.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 12:15am
Pat went back a few months ago.  I'm still roaming around.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 3:59pm
Studying Advertising Design, will be done in the spring, then I'll be a big boy!
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 3:35am
Just found out my promotion board opens up next week.  So come next May, I should get issued my railroad tracks and good-idea fairy.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:41pm
Not doing a great deal if I'm honest.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 5:12pm
Few months (Hopefully) from a PhD. Interviewing for assistant professor jobs now. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 2:00pm
Interesting to see what all the old names are doing with their lives now.  No surprise on all of the cops.

I'm finishing up my 2nd year of medical school; probably going into emergency medicine.

I also picked this baby up a while ago.  It's a Sig P6, made in West Germany and in service with the federal police for about 15 years.  Wonderful old sig are a great price.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic