Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you buying for Christmas Presents?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you buying for Christmas Presents?
    Posted: 11 December 2013 at 2:21pm
This year I'm only buying stuff for my parents and my roommate. I'm at a loss as to what to get my mom so I'm curious to see what you all are buying for people. For my roommate I got a set of rocks glasses from Pier1  with those sphere ice cube molds, my dad is getting a CMMG LPK and some t-shirts, probably some other related nonsense, and my mom I don't know yet. Maybe an ecosphere.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2013 at 2:32pm
A new Singer sewing machine and jewelry for my Wife. The kids want the new Skylanders set up.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2013 at 3:10pm
A North Face jacket for my mother.
Some new floor mats for my Dad's Mustang
Brother is getting a handful of smaller things.  Gauges, remote control heli, etc.
Clothes, some kitchen stuff and jewelery for the girlfriend.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2013 at 9:54pm
I have no idea what I'm buying my mom.  Last year I bought her a gift box from a local high end spice shop.  She seemed to enjoy it. 
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 6:39am
Sister and BIL- Cash

Mom-Gift card to spa

Dad- R/c plane

g/f said she doesn't want anything,I might call her bluff.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Careful with that. That phrase sounds different in their head, as in, "I don't want anything...... except maybe a diamond ring and big fancy wedding." They just forget to say the last bit.....

As for me:

Mom and Pop and the MIL & FIL are getting books where they can tell about their lives growing up as a record for our son. I'm also pitching in on a safety and rescue kit for the boat my dad built. Probably going to get my mom a gift card to Amazon for her Kindle.

We don't exchange with my sister and BIL or her Brother and SIL anymore. They have kids, we have one on the way, so we got my nephew signed copies of two Lemony Snicket books. Her nephew is getting some sort of caterpillar toy truck that doubles as a night-light and flashlight. Some arts and crafts toys for her niece, and I'll probably ask my sister what my niece wants this year and go with that.

As for the wifey and me, we bought ourselves a 39" LED TV for the upstairs and moved my old DLP 50" downstairs. We'll grab stocking stuffers for each other this year and call it a day.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Careful with that. That phrase sounds different in their head, as in, "I don't want anything...... except maybe a diamond ring and big fancy wedding." They just forget to say the last bit.....

Because their  brains are only 1/3 the size of ours.  It's not their fault.

Edited by evillepaintball - 12 December 2013 at 12:58pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Because their  brains are only 1/3 the size of ours.  It's not their fault.

Just get her a plate, a butter knife, a bread knife and a book on samich making.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Just get her a plate, a butter knife, a bread knife and a book on samich making.

Notice: This post has been reported to Mack's wife. There is a very good chance we won't see him for a while.....
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 3:20pm

Notice: This post has been reported to Mack's wife. There is a very good chance we won't see him for a while.....

I've never seen him. Now that I think about it I've never seen his wife either, Let alone seen the two of them together.

The only logical conclusion is that Mack is his own wife. Just not in the same "Thursday night after "Real Housewives of Orange county" way that Sneaky does it.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

I've never seen him. Now that I think about it I've never seen his wife either, Let alone seen the two of them together.

The only logical conclusion is that Mack is his own wife. Just not in the same "Thursday night after "Real Housewives of Orange county" way that Sneaky does it.

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 7:57pm

Sister's getting "Kill as Few Patients as Possible: And Fifty-Six Other Essays on How to Be the World's Best Doctor."

Mom's getting "Outrigger Canoeing, A Paddler’s Guide."

Dad is impossible to shop for (he buys everything he wants for himself), said he wants love and peace on earth, we'll see about that. You can't get what you don't ask for.

Edited by BARREL BREAK - 14 December 2013 at 7:58pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 10:52pm
But him a Colt Peacemaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 10:53pm
Buy him a Colt Peacemaker
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 11:49pm
Bought my wife a fitbit force, records steps, calories, hours lost in sleep, quality of sleep, has alarm that vibrates, and couple of other things.  Flew kids home for christmas as well.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2013 at 12:42am
Pitched in and got my dad a Asus 10" tablet running Android 4.2.

No clue what I'm getting my 2 sisters or my mom.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2013 at 6:01am
I got my brother a nice bottle of scotch. My dad is getting a grip pod and rail for his AR. My mom and sister are getting Swiss chocolates.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

I got my brother a nice bottle of scotch. My dad is getting a grip pod and rail for his AR. My mom and sister are getting Swiss chocolates.

That always goes over well with the ladies. Truth.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2013 at 7:08pm
Other people's presents are boring :)   I upgraded to the go pro hd 3 for xmas! The wifi connection to my phone has changed everything!
Sent from a phone booth
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2013 at 3:05pm
Got my mom a Chromecast, a set of Burt's Bees stuff, a bunch of Skittles (And I do mean a bunch), and a $50 Kindle Store gift card. Every year I get her a Kindle card to set her up for books until Mother's Day (She reads a lot). Oh, and an App Store gift card. 

Got my girlfriend an iPad case, some bedsheets she wanted, and a nice wine opener (We've been drinking a lot of wine lately). 

Got my good grandpa a bunch of Florida Gators stuff, and my good grandma a bunch of Bama Crimson Tide stuff. 

No idea what to get the other grandparent. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic