A5 E-grip sear issue?
Joined: 25 November 2013
Posted: 25 November 2013 at 9:16am
I have a relatively new A-5 with an e-grip. Everything worked great my first trip out, but a few cases of paint later each trigger pull results in stutter-firing, with 7 or 8 cycles before it successfully recocks. Switching to a manual grip solves the problem, and switching the e-grip to a different A-5 body didn't, so it's almost certainly the grip assembly rather than something in the main marker body. The electronics in the e-grip seem fine, so I'm thinking it's a sear issue.
In anticipation of the usual questions:
- Brand new batteries, fresh air tank
- No visible wear on the sear
- No springs have been swapped
- The sear is the original one that came with the e-grip, so it's not a manual sear that accidentally got swapped in
- No visible problems on the bolt in either marker
Any suggestions for what could be wrong or how to better troubleshoot the issue?
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum