Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 Stock Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kingsford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingsford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 Stock Problems
    Posted: 16 November 2013 at 12:07am
I bought a Tippmann A-5 on eBay and the guy I bought it from disassembled the gun to ship it to me. When I got it, it looked the like Post Office had ravaged the package and opened it or just thrown it around like who cares. Well the Drive Spring had been bent because it was taken out of the gun because it was shipped without the stock attached. After picking up the stock two small pins fell out of it and the end cap inside the stock that stops the rear pin. My problem now is I can't seem to find the the same stock ANYWHERE online to figure out how it goes back together, it's like theres pieces missing. The guy has been really good about everything and said he'd make it right. It was insured for $50 for free by USPS but you know how much of a PITA that will be to get. 

Has anyone ever seen a stock like this? Can anyone help me figure out how it goes back together?

These are the 2 pins that fell out of the stock....

This small black piece slides into the part that bolts onto the marker and the guide pin sits inside of it. However nothing holds this piece in place and the pin falls down inside the stock and gets caught.

This is the whole piece of the the stock that attaches to the rear of the marker. With the Pin inside of it resting inside of the small black piece above. Note the holes in the above small black piece line up the the slide holes on the side but nothing guides them to stay in place.

This is the stock fully assembled showing all the holes how they align but nothing to hold the pin stop in place.

This pic shows how the guide pin fits into the small black piece that goes inside the part that attaches to the marker.

CAN ANYONE HELP!?!?!? I Googled and Googled and Googled and never seen a stock that looked like this one!

Sorry I couldnt get the pics to work on this forum for some reason.

Edited by Kingsford - 16 November 2013 at 12:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic