FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looks like I'm well endowed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looks like I'm well endowed
    Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:43am
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 7:21am
For a second I thought this was the Homer Simpson X-Ray and I was looking for a crayon.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 11:39am
Is buying hats a problem?

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 12:44pm
Gosh you're so transparent sometimes
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 6:20pm
Coming from someone who wears a size 8, buying hats sucks.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Coming from someone who wears a size 8, buying hats sucks.

I hate it when I walk into a hat store or outfitter's and even the Large/XL doesn't fit my head properly. Helmet shopping is a PITA....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:36pm
My football helmet was basically just the plastic shell.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

My football helmet was basically just the plastic shell.

Well that explains a lot.  LOL
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 12:30am
No room to argue there...

But surprisingly the only time I had a concussion, was when I was wearing a motorcyle helmet... But with the cheaper brands, the only difference in size is the amount of padding. Cry

If I had spent the money on a Shoei or Arai, I would have been in better shape. Their shells are bigger or smaller depending on the size, so no sacrifice in padding.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:15am
Hats aren't a problem, I wear a 7 1/4.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:31pm
Why are they measuring your gourd? Hope everything's ok.Congrats on the big brain though.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 5:03pm
I get migraines sometimes that are triggered by aerobic activity. I went in to the doc hoping that he would just prescribe me a pill that I could take at the onset of one to break it. The doc agreed that it was probably migraines but wanted to do some tests to make sure it wasn't aneurisms. He referred me to get bloodwork drawn an MRI and to go see a neurologist. The word "spinal tap" was also dropped. So far everything Is still pointing to migraines, but I still don't have any medication for it. Damn government healthcare.

But anyways, they gave me a cd with the MRI images and some cool tools, one of which was a measurement tool. I thought it was cool.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:51pm
Do you get angry easily? I think Dobermans have brains that are too large for their cranium.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:16am
I had no idea there were so many bigass heads here. I wear a 7 3/4 usually.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:18pm
We may have just stumbled upon the subject of Whale's next study.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:21pm
I wear a 7 1/4. You freaks....
Que pasa?

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2013 at 9:16pm
I have to order hats off of largeheadhats.com. The worst part is I lost my favorite hunting hat and now I have nothing to wear on my head.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2013 at 10:59pm
7 5/8 here.

You may want to see a chiropractor. No joke. I hurt my neck doing some incline dumbbell presses. I was on the struggle bus getting the DBs up and then my arms gave. Thank god my spotter was on point at saving me. But, after that during those inclines and doing pull ups, I would get this huge pain in my head (maybe migraines, I don't get them so I wouldn't really know). It was an unbearable pressure in my head. It would happen when I did the exercise and then it would slowly fade once I stopped.

I tried to fix it myself with some stretching of my neck, but it never fully fixed it. I looked it up on some bodybuilding websites and it is fairly common and the chiropractor was usually the solution. I don't like the idea of a chiro, but I was desperate because it sucked. BEST DECISION IN MY WORKOUT CAREER. I no longer have the pain and life is great.

tl;dr Go see a chiropractor, it could be your lower neck out of alignment. 

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic