FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am apparently inverTeD * Panda Man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am apparently inverTeD * Panda Man
    Posted: 25 October 2013 at 7:14am
Hey-o. I love my FNP-9. Fantastic shooter! Technically my Hi-Power too, but the trigger on it is pretty bad with the added grit/pressure of the magazine disconnect... Still a great gun! FNH makes a good boomstick.

As for the ink, I've been thinking about getting a tat. Apparently it can be strangely addicting.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:59pm

Well, pain level depends on how much is done at once and where it is on your body, but I agree that it's generally overstated. The underside of my forearm took about an hour and I certainly knew someone was sticking a needle in and out a lot, but not bad.

And yeah, nice guns. :p

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:27pm
I've got two tattoos and I agree that people exaggerate.

Something like a hornet sting or needle injection that people always compare tats to is more expectation / surprise than anything else. It's a pain your body adjusts to and tunes out after a few minutes. Obviously it still hurts, and my tattoos aren't very big, but I definitely think it's an overstated bragging point along the ink elite.

Also-nice FN's.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:33pm
Because I have been spending a lot of money this week, on tattoos and guns. 

First off, I admittedly have an obsession with FNH firearms. Ever since I bought my FNP-40 and started researching rifles, the FNAR has been high on my list. Well, I found one for a price I couldn't refuse last week, so I jumped on it.

I also got my first tattoo this week, on my rib cage. I'm usually a HUGE pansy when it comes to pain, but either I lucked out, or people with tattoos exaggerate the pain to keep the mystique of the "club" alive.  I've wanted this for about 3 years, and finally sacked up enough to go get it done.

Couldn't take a good picture without it looking like a lame mirror/shirtless/selfie, but here it is. Romans 13:4 in ancient Greek. Lines are smoother in person, but it got butchered in the cutting/resizing process. This was right afterwards, so still very puffy/red.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic