Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New...Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makinlifehapen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinlifehapen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New...Hello
    Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:01pm
Just wanted to say hi!!!! New here!!! Getting ready to buy my first marker next week, still deciding.!!!!
HOS
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:32am
Welcome to the Forum!
What marking are you getting?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinlifehapen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:34am
Looking at the A5. What would you suggest ?
HOS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by makinlifehapen makinlifehapen wrote:

Looking at the A5. What would you suggest ?

A5 or the 98. I have yet to warm up wither X7 models. I love my A5's and 98's. Durable and easy to maintain.  The A5 is very easy to modify, well made and reliable. The 98 is the AK-47 of markers, you can drag it through the mud, rinse it off and it keeps going.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinlifehapen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 8:59pm
Thank you for the tips!!
HOS
Pumpkinhead65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pumpkinhead65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:49pm
Hi . I'm another Newbie . I just got my first marker today . It's a 98 Custom Platinum . I've have only heard good things about them . It should be a great marker to learn on , and should be fun to modify and upgrade . Let us know what marker you buy . Good Luck .
Gabba Gabba Hey !
FeweiLaray View Drop Down

banned for forgetting to be human

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeweiLaray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 12:56am
Durable and easy to maintain. 
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 11:53pm
Welcome to all the new guys in the thread.  I have an older custom 98 and an A5, both are great markers, both work excellent out of the box and both have lots of great upgrades. Check the Marker Gallery and find some examples of them to give you ideas.
WolfG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2013 at 12:02pm
I'm new too, welcome! =D
See you on the field!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by WolfG WolfG wrote:

I'm new too, welcome! =D

Howdy and Welcome!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:04am
I'm new too and looking at the A5 as well :)
paintball321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 6:41am
I just joined and just started paintballing I'm going to get the spyder victor
paintball rocks
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by paintball321 paintball321 wrote:

I just joined and just started paintballing I'm going to get the spyder victor

Welcome! Kingman makes some pretty decent markers. The victor is an updated version of their original "Spyder-One" and isn't a bad beginner's choice. Here's a bit of advice from a former paintball tech. Buy some extra cup seals for the valve. If you're playing in the cold, for rapid firing with CO2 a lot, you'll start hearing air leaking down the barrel, this is because the cup seals get hard and brittle in very cold conditions and don't seat properly. You'll want to be able to replace them if that happens.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic