Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a MK48 rear sight *-*-*-PLEASE HELP-*-*-*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CSB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a MK48 rear sight *-*-*-PLEASE HELP-*-*-*
    Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:12am
UnhappyDoes anyone know where to get a rear sight for the MK48 shroud? The sight looks like this:

I can't seem to find anyone that sells them anymore. I got my shroud from OpsGear but they don't seem to make them anymore. I have seen the shroud on the RAP4 websight but no rear sight available. Anyone have any ideas? I would even buy a used one if they are available.
CSB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:03am
OK...stiil haven't found the rear sight for the MK48 but I did find one for an M429 airsoft SAW:
G&P Airsoft M249 Steel Rear Sight - GP673 for Airsoft Gun
Anyone happen to know if this will fit the MK48 shroud?.....I know you guys are out there.....I can hear you breathing....Ermm
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:30pm
Originally OpsGear sold the sight separately. It had small screws to hold it in place.

On the Airsoft ones you might need to drill matching holes on the shroud but should not be hard mod at all.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:31pm
Could also get some picatinni rail and extend it all the way back and put on any commercialy available. BUS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic