FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shots fired in DC - Discuss.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 10:19am
from US News:

Quote A Capitol police officer was hurt as he was speeding to confront her and hit a barrier that popped up in the street. The two injured officers were exempt from the government shutdown and required to work but were not being paid.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:25am
The car never actually hit any of the barriers with force. You can see it in the videos that are available from tourists around DC online. She hit multiple vehicles with the rear of her car though. The police car with the injured officer was at one point said to have been involved in an accident of its own accord and not struck by her vehicle.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:37am
Something doesn't add up in this story... 

Look at the car. If she "plowed through" two barriers, why is there almost no damage to the front of her car?

This story is strange...

I wonder if she found out her healthcare costs went from $80 a month to $550 and lost it?...

Did you see the cop car that was destroyed? How did that happen?... And shooting at a unarmed lady in a car with a toddler inside... That is never going to go well for the police... It  was strange how fast they labeled her as "crazy" too. I don't know... it is just a really strange story.
They tremble at my name...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:04am
She has a history of postpartum depression. Her boyfriend called mental health services on her back in December.

I'm really seeing a recurring theme in our system of mental health care in this nation. People are being prescribed a bullet to the head way too often.....
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

I'd say. You would probably need something a little bit bigger than a sedan to plow through the gates of the White House...

Yeah, based on what I've seen so far definitely seems like suicide / gone crazy situation.

Sucks though, I hope all the cops are okay.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 4:42pm
I'd say. You would probably need something a little bit bigger than a sedan to plow through the gates of the White House...
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 4:31pm
What a strange story. Lady tries to ram two barricades and is shot dead by cops. Also, she had a child with her.

Suicide by cop?
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 4:14pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic