FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There is no such thing as a paintball sniper...Uhm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 3:51pm
I'm running my holster on my left side (I shoot right handed)... 

Only because I wanted a side arm so when I was in a battle where I was heavily out numbered I could pull the pistol and use it with my left hand, while also using my regular gun with my right hand! 

I got the chance to try it out this summer. I get shot, but I felt like Rambo when I pulled my side arm, and was aiming at one guy on one side of the tree with my left hand, and then shooting out another with my right hand on the other side of the tree! 

So. Much. FUN! 

You can see that clip at the end of this video, and in the freeze frame. (this video also shows my boomcam footage).

They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2013 at 10:00am
I got my first "kills" with my LEFT hand on Saturday using my Tipx! One was about 20 feet away, so you can clearly see it on the video from my helmet cam!

Here is the first game of the day, I was doing some "sneaky-sneaky" and flanking the other team. This is a whole game, so it is long... (15 minutes, I cut 5 minutes of waiting out of it). 

The refs had a blast watching, and couldn't believe I was dual wielding. So one took out his cell phone and snapped some pictures. 

deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:40pm
Just have fun and play a game with two pistols. Then you have the challenge of getting in range and getting back out when it hits the fan.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:42pm
^^^ I always tell people that playing either pistol only or pump against those with standard or better markers adds a new level of excitement to playing paintball . . .

. . . but not always in a good way.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:22am
Yeah, I'm not sure I could play "limited" paint only (aka Magfed or pump)... I just really enjoy taking super long range shots at players... And watching them try to outrun my paint! I had a kid all the way across the field in one of the games Saturday, and I was on his side, about 140 feet away. I started firing and hit his leg and he took off running (it probably bounced since I was so far away) and I kept throwing paint at him! 

He ran right, first and got behind another bunker, but I kept throwing paint at him and hitting the top of the bunker right in his face. So he ran back left trying to get away! 

I kept firing, and was leading him as he ran! I was cracking up laughing and the refs were hitting the dirt as there was so much paint in the air! 

The kid kept running and I kept firing and then a tree blocked my shooting area, but the kid was running so fast he couldn't stop, and as soon as he cleared that tree, I had paint waiting for him in the air! He ended up diving on the ground about 30 feet behind a bunker, at the edge of the field. But, my paint was dropping because he was about 175 feet away by this point, and I hit him right in the goggles! 

I was editing the video of it last night and it is pretty funny! 

I don't know if I could skip that part of the game by using limited paint, as that is just so much fun! I probably shot 40 or 50 paintballs at that one kid at least... But, to finally get him after he ran all over the whole field, and with a goggle shot to eliminate him... It was a highlight of the day for sure! Right after he stood up with paint on his mask, the refs blew the horn to end the game! I was laughing all the way back to the starting area.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:17pm
Apex your pistol :)
Sent from a phone booth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

Apex your pistol :)

Oh trust me, I've been trying to figure out how to do that...

Problem is, I use the 12 gram co2 cartridges, so I need space to open that part up and it is RIGHT below the barrel and I want my apex as close to the front as possible.... And they hit each other...

Here is my latest video, it is just a bunch of cool shots I captured with my ZoomCam. Today Tippmann featured my A-5 on their facebook page, which was a nice surprise!

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 5:33pm
The footage is just awesome.   Nice job man
Sent from a phone booth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic