FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well, that was fun...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 5:03pm
Tallen his info is out of date. Cape Town is quickly overtaking Gauteng in the crime stats, most probably because the guys in Gauteng did that.

Safe zones and safe rooms are the in thing. As for lights , walls and spikes we had our bikes stolen over our six foot spiked walls the other day. I almost wish I had bumped into the thieves because I had gone out to see why the lights had come on, with my Glock in my hand instead if my usual Airsoft pistol. It is normally stray cats coming to bother our cats so I persuade them to leave. But that time I didn't bother to go get it and just drew my Glock and lit up the WML. But they had already scarpered with the bikes. By the time the cops arrived they were long gone.
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:55am
My mate used to live in a block of flats that consisted of one building with 3 identical stairwells basically splitting the bock into 3 towers. Quite soon after he moved in I popped out after a few refreshments to go to the shop for some refreshments. 

I came back and went into his flat. it was a bit quiet I thought but then figured everyone is probably outside on the terrace so made nothing of it. In I go and straight through to the front room shouting "Awrite **edited**s!" rather than finding my friends there, there was just one guy sitting eating a curry. I looked around for a moment and noticed this guy must have broken in killed all my friends brought his own TV, couch, pictures, wife etc and made himself at home. 

He looked for a second and said "Who you calling a **edited**?...**edited**" 

Out the window I saw my buds on the terrace going into the flat in the adjacent tower. So I had obviously went up the wrong stairwell and into the wrong house. I made my apologies and we both laughed and I pissed off.

If this was in America I would be dead right now.

*edited = shlong noggin -(paraphrasing)

Edited by scotchyscotch - 19 September 2013 at 5:03am
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic