Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What barrel should I use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sgt1ruines View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgt1ruines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What barrel should I use?
    Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:13pm
I just got my alpha black un-customized.I wanted to get the JJ ceramic barrel for it but I realised it will only work on my alpha black if its customized, and I really dont want to pay an extra 25$ for the same thing but customized.So what barrel would fit which is a decent price and equivalent or close to the JJ ceramic barrel?If not whats the best barrel if I want pretty good accuracy at a decent range.
Cyco-Dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyco-Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:24pm
i don't understand exactly why a j&j will not work with your stock gun? what needs to be customized in order for it to work?

best barrel...forget that. get the best paint you can afford, and practice practice practice. you can have the best whatever in the world, but if you're a lousy shot or have crappy paint, you'll never hit anything.
NANomaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NANomaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:22pm
The best all around barrel for any gun that's fairly reasonable is the CP one piece classic. At 30.00 they are a steal, I recommend a .685 12-14" long.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic