FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black Red Dot Scope Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alpha Black Red Dot Scope Help
    Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:54am
Yeah, I used a core red dot scope for years, with an offset adapter. Here is a picture of it. 

They tremble at my name...
johnfalto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnfalto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:10am
I use the Tippmann A5 and X7 Phenom but you may want to try a 45 degree offset sight mount.

I have one on each of my markers.

See here on eBay from NC Star:

tagging with extreme prejudice
markjosol View Drop Down

Spamm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markjosol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 3:25am
the Tippmann website doesn't give much info,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnfalto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:51pm
There are several offset elbow adapters on the market that should work other than changing to a cyclone feeder system (even doing so may still cause problems). Problem with the elbow is getting the right diameter. Don't know much about the Alpha Black and the Tippmann website doesn't give much info,
tagging with extreme prejudice
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:52am
Or you could just use the sight with both eyes open.  It will work fine that way.
tombstonetony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tombstonetony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:18am
I have a Tippmann Black Alpha Tactical and I decided to upgrade it with a NcStar Red Dot Sight(DTB145). I put the NcStar carry handle adapter weaver mount(MAR5)on it perfectly. When I went to put red dot on it, the standard hopper is blocking the sight. I have done some research and it says I need to change to a cyclone hopper with a offset top. I was wondering is there another way of fixing this without changing the whole hopper system? Like an adapter piece to put in feed neck to raise the standard hopper or a 45 degree elbow to put in feed neck,then the hopper? I am new to the paintball scene and I am learning as I go, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Tombstone Tony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic