FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U.S. Army saying Adios to the M9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

I would like to see the M&P. The idea of some of these kids running around with glocks is downright terrifying.

That. Was never a fan of the M9.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:39am
I would like to see the M&P. The idea of some of these kids running around with glocks is downright terrifying.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:22am
http://www.armytimes.com/article/20110828/NEWS/108280315/Pistols-shot-replacing-M9

Debate rages over the replacement.

Given the wide range of experience with firearms that we have here- I'm interested to see what you guys would think is a good successor.

I'm partial to the M&P myself. Of all the different models we had on the range during recruit raining, the 5 of us with M&Ps had no trouble at all, while the Glock armorers were replacing parts left and right.

I thought this would be a good little discussion. it's been a bit dusty in here lately.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic