Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman 98 cyclone or e hopper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ausausmagu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ausausmagu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman 98 cyclone or e hopper
    Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:30pm
I want to get an e trigger for my 98 but i want to hear opinions on whats better a cyclone or an e hopper.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:25am
I'm a fan of having an electronic force fed hopper. As long as you take care of your batteries, you shouldn't have an issue. A cyclone is nice if you don't want to mess with batteries, but if you get low on air, you will have to start pumping the cyclone. If you got something like a halo with a rip drive, you can load a good set of balls if the battery dies.

If you are using co2, you are less likely to be able to monitor your air pressure and low pressure could become an issue.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:36am
I like cyclones because in my experience they work well, and never let me down at all.

However, it's nice being able to buy one hopper for everything. Can't put a cyclone on much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic