Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What gun do these fit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MCCCCCRAZY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCCCCCRAZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What gun do these fit?
    Posted: 06 August 2013 at 10:02pm
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some help. I purchased a collapsible stock and barrel with shroud for my 98 Custom (or at least I thought it would work). I've been out of the paintball world for about 8 years so I didn't know if they had changed up the design of the 98 or not. I've tried searching around but cannot find the answer. I've attached some pictures of the stock and barrel and I'm hoping somebody can help me out identifying what marker they'll fit! Thanks!

MCCCCCRAZY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCCCCCRAZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2013 at 9:05am
Bump. Fixed deleted photos Tongue
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:41am
Newer or older 98?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

kikwear12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikwear12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:50pm
The barrel and Stock look like they are off a Alpha Black. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic