FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you playin? v.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you playin? v.?
    Posted: 30 July 2013 at 1:43am
What games have you been playing, recently?

I've been playing mostly Killing floor, Cavestory and Iji.

Been loving Iji. I beat it back in high school, and decided I wanted to replay it, as well as Cavestory. Both are pretty awesome indie games.
Steam: Kingtiger125
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 2:38am
Replaying Fallout 2. 

And still killing Frenchies on Black Ops 2.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 3:53am
Busy playing War Thunder. But that is about all. Waiting for Xmas and the PS4

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:44am
World of Tanks, Killing Floor, and Team Fortress 2
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:15am
CS:GO and just downloaded Deus Ex, but I haven't tried it yet.

I don't stay very current with video games, clearly.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:49am
I beat The Last of Us a week after it was released but I highly recommend it to everyone.

I'm currently playing Civilization V a lot. They released a new expansion a few weeks ago.

I also picked up Kerbal Space Program during the Steam Sale and have been tinkering around with that.

I'm pretty excited for GTA V. If you haven't seen the 5 min gameplay, video you should look that up
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 3:48pm
Metro Last Light, the Witcher 2, and Mafia 2 are my current PC hobbies.

I still need to pick up The Last of Us, but that'll likely be my last console purchase of this generation. I've already exhausted Forza 4 so I'm thinking about selling my 360 while it still has some value and my PS3 is essentially just a Blu Ray player.

I have mixed feelings on GTA V-gameplay and environment wise I think it's definitely going to be lightyears ahead of IV, but the character swapping story kind of throws me off. We'll see.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 4:40pm
Tropico 3
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:42pm
I got into Kerbal Space Program again. I bought the most recent edition off steam and have added a few mod/parts.

They've expanded the game a pretty significant amount since it was last mentioned on this forum.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:52pm
I'm trying to dock is KSP.  It makes me so angry.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:15am
Surfing maps on tf2
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:01am
MechWarrior Online (open beta now)
Just downloaded Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter and played about 30 minutes of that.
Magic: The Gathering Online when I'm bored with FPS.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 7:42pm
CS:GO
World of Tanks
GTA IV
Metro  2033
Fallout: New Vegas
and Space Station 13

Not in that order.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:56pm
Been catching up on the assassins creed games. played through brother hood and revelations now just waiting for AC3 to download.

metro: last light just came out an expansion so ill give that another go.

but the standard list is always BF3, red dead redemption, and forza4/horizon.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2013 at 11:42am
I'm spending time on Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and toying with another run through of Skyrim to hold me over until GTA-V comes out.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:09am
On Xbox: BF3, BF 1943, or Forza 4

On PC (only rly old dos games):   Street Rod 1&2 (my hands down favorite games EVER, I literally keep my windows netbook solely to play these two games from the late 80s and early 90 ).

On my Mac: Altitude, Its a Cheesy little online 2D airplane shooter that's stupid addictive. Available on PC and Mac. Be warned its addictive.

Edited by BearClaw - 05 August 2013 at 12:15am
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:47am
This is my current Kerbal project, it's mainly being built to operate as an orbital fuel station so that I can extend the reach of my rocket flights. It still has a decent amount of work to be done, you can see the ports on the far end of the station where I am going to connect 2 orange fuel tanks.

At this stage, the station has 4 payloads (from 4 separate launches) connected together. 

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

I'm trying to dock is KSP.  It makes me so angry.

It will do that. Docking is the most rewarding/infuriating feature of the game that I have explored thus far.

Well, that and how to flip your rover right side up again after it infallibly topples over.

Edited by __sneaky__ - 05 August 2013 at 12:51am

Forum Vice President
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 2:17am
I bought both Portals on super sale on steam.

KSP has been updated. The SAS is better now. You can move the craft while it's on and it will keep it steady while you move.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 2:26am
I've been playing KSP as well, it is great fun. I've launched the core of a station into orbit, but I do not have any idea how to dock it yet.

I also can't make decent rovers. Does anyone have some tips? My rovers all end up the size of the USS Iowa. I need them more the size of USS Firebolt.

I will admit I D/L an autopilot system for it, which works great if you don't feel like manually doing something.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:04pm
Pics of your current rover?

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic