FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Now wait just a minute.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Now wait just a minute.
    Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:36pm
nationalreport.net/rfid-chip-now-being-issued-in-hanna-wyoming-as-part-of-new-obamacare-plan/
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:49pm
That website is pretty much the Onion.

Edited by evillepaintball - 29 July 2013 at 12:50pm
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:07pm
I sure hope so. I'm okay with feeling like an idiot, so long as its not being added to my record for "national security" purposes.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:05pm
*DISCLAIMER:  The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists".  The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report.  Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional.  If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional.  National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.
suman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:11am
I'm sure things like this happen pretty often on both sides of the aisle. Right wing sites will only point it out when it happens on the left and vice versa, just depends on which sites you frequent.

We're in a really nasty period of partisan politics right now where both sides are behaving rather childishly.

Also-I really, really need to avoid the comments section of sites like that.
Braindumps     Braindumps
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2013 at 11:38am
What is the point of copying and pasting random comments if there is no link to a spam site attached?
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:19pm
Its a common terrorist tactic.  In the days leading up to their actual attack, they will rehearse it over and over, going just a little further each time, but stopping short of completing the attack.  they do this to see how the defenses will react.  First he made an account.  Now he is copying posts.  Soon...chaos.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic