FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a phone/GPS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:33am
Go with an S3 or 4. They're absolutely flawless phones, simple to use, and you can really do anything with it. Don't let anyone fool you into using an iphone.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:19am
Can't go wrong with a Galaxy S III or IV. They got nice big screens and are pretty fast.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:47pm
My son has the new razr maxx and he says the battery is quite good, plus it seems to be built pretty good, he dropped it out my truck window when we were going for lunch and it was none the worse, I was surprised.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:10pm
I love my Razr, but I hate the battery life.(it's 19 months old)
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:56pm
I took a job in Edmonton - 7+ hours southwest of where I live - and for the 1st time in over 18 years I won't be on call.  It was a blessing having a company phone all these years but, as anyone knows that has one, it comes with a price.  Anyways, I'm going from a city with 17k people to almost a million and I thought, I need a phone anyways and I also need a GPS to help a geographically challenged guy like me get around.  PLEASE help me choose a phone that I can use with a cell phone holder to be a GPS as well.  I've talked to the cell phone sales guys locally in fort st. john and they have been trying to sell me on features I'm not really interested in.  I know there's guys here that know more about cell phones than these guys do so I'd appreciate any help, thanks from a technologically challenged forumer. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic