Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Arrested Development

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Arrested Development
    Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:07am
Started watching this show for the first time (I know, blasphemy), and recently started season 4. What is everyone's opinion? To me it just feels off, and without energy. Hopefully it will get better towards the end of the season, or by season 5 the cast has readjusted. 
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:09am
I agree it felt kind of off at first. It picks up at the end though.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:46pm
I haven't watched the new season yet. I tried to get my fiance to watch the old episodes and we'd watch the new ones together. She hasn't really been into them, and I haven't gotten a chance to start on the new ones yet.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 5:10am
The first episodes are mostly setup for the rest of the season. They do feel off, but they are worth it.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:33am
Couldn't get into them. Usually when the wife and I pick a TV series, we'll blow through it in a couple of days or weeks depending on how long it it. We started the latest season as soon as it came out....and haven't finished it yet. 

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:32pm
Finish it. Seriously. It pays off in the end, and requires multiple watches, like the original seasons. The new roshomon tale style of the season is what makes the first episodes feel lame, because they are sort of fodder to make the end ones land. Near the end is where all the jokes start landing and things cross over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic