FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

War Thunder anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War Thunder anyone?
    Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:37am
Busy playing this game. It is a cute little arcade flight sim, WWII to WWII+ a couple of years.

I'm only level 5 overall, and my highest level in the game is 4 in the UK airforce.

My latest trick is hitting bombers with anti tank rockets. Works wonders if you can get them to hit. One hit kills, mostly with one rocket. My little Hurricane MkIIB with 12x .303 guns and 6 rockets is my favourite plane.

Got called a bunch of ****'s last night because I knocked down 5 PBY Catalina bombers in one game :) A group of self admitted trolls were trying to ram people with their Catalina's. How the game works is you get as many tries as you have planes available, for most it is 3 or 4, some have more. If you run out of crews or planes, you are out of the game. The larger multi engined planes are sturdier than the single engines fighters, so if they can pull it off they can crash multiple fighters.

Anyway, they admitted they were there to troll, then lost their cool when I calmly blew them out the sky with 60lbs anti tank rockets. Something about how that's not how you're meant to do it :)

But otherwise it is a great game.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:42am
I just checked it out, I may give it a run tonight, just for something to do.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic