FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintballs
    Posted: 07 June 2013 at 3:21pm
Then you can go for something with a bit more brittle shell that has a good paint to bore match. I'd stay away from the top-of-the-line stuff given the cost-benefit ratio. Stick with the mid-grade stuff and you'll do just fine.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Rebel A5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 12:42pm
I have the soft paddles
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:40am
The best thing to do is check the paint to bore match with your barrel, you want the paintball to fill the bore to the point that it won't roll through on its own, but can be easily blown through by mouth. If it's too loose, it'll be inaccurate, if it's too tight, it'll break in the barrel. Also, since you're running a stock cyclone, I'd suggest something with a slightly thicker shell until you get some soft paddles for the feeder. The good news is that thicker shelled paintballs tend to be less expensive than thin-shelled tournament grade paint. The bad news is that it may take a few extra shots to ensure you get a "break" on target.

Marballizer, PMI Premium, Formula 13, DXS Bronze, all good stuff to use.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Rebel A5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 12:52pm
I have a A5 with E Grip and Cyclone feed what is a good paint to use with my marker?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic