FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proof that the President hates 'Merica

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proof that the President hates 'Merica
    Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:17pm
Link.

Basically, it's a video showing the President failing to return a salute while boarding Marine One.

He obviously doesn't respect the military and, by logical extension, hates the military.

/Trolling.

Actually, I thought the way he corrected himself was fairly classy.

On a totally unrelated note, is anyone else thoroughly amused by the whining from the left who are just realizing, well into the President's second term, that he actually can't keep all the promises he made to get elected and that in some cases* "hope and change" really is just an empty slogan?  It cracks me up that people believe obviously impossible political promises in the first place and even more so that they seem so astounded when reality doesn't alter itself to conform to their desires and the promises that were made by their candidates of choice.

*Gitmo comes to mind, but there have been other examples recently.

Edited by Mack - 27 May 2013 at 11:54am
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 2:21am
At least it is only taking <8 years. We're 18 years into our democratically elected government and people are still buying the sunshine and lollypops that are being promised. The worst part is the masses still vote for the same people. They believe the leaders when they get told the issues aren't because the president is spending R250 million on a private residence but because the main opposition party is somehow ruining things when they have less than 50% of the vote.....

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 9:58am
WHY IS OBAMA DOING PUSH UPS!
FAILURE TO SALUTE??  EXTRA DUTY FOR 7 DAYS!!!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic