Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remote Triggers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remote Triggers
    Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:17pm
I am exploring a concept that involves tampering with the trigger systems on any given marker. 

My goal is to connect the trigger to a remote firing system.  I am not looking for robotics or turrets (I have seen those YT videos) but really just looking to tap into the electronics of the marker. 

Does anyone have any experience in this area?  Please reach out if you do or if you can point me in the direction of people who are tampering with markers in this way.   
Shane X A 4311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane X A 4311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:47pm
You could cut the trigger piece to an E-Trigger kit and extend the wire to whatever distance you want with some solder and the correct gauge of wire.  You might need to increase the power to the E-trigger depending on what distance you are going to extend the wire.  Bit of a jimmy rig but it might be a start.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:03pm
Using the e-grip and long wires to the switch portion is the best method.  a long time ago we created remote Tippmann's using solenoids to actuate the mechanical triggers....   You don't need to do that anymore.
Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic