FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have small man parts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:28am
I can't post my video's because they are all NSFW-Language :)

It is a MONSTER, but actually shooting it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. 300 grains at 1600fps gets your attention, and my follow up shots will be rather slow, but it is a great gun.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:24pm
The gun itself appears to have plenty of mass to help with recoil. How much does it weigh?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:58pm
53 oz.

1.5kg :)
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:49pm
Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it does not work you can always hit him with it.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:54pm
I bet the other dudes at the range hate you for the concussion blast that thing puts off.

Edited by Skillet42565 - 01 May 2013 at 6:55pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it does not work you can always hit him with it.

What do you need that thing for? Ze Germans?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:29am
That six pound piece of junk stuck in your trousers would do more damage if you fed it to him.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:04am
The sound wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I did make sure to choose an uncovered firing point, just in case.

It's a hunting gun, so anything up to about a Kudu is fair game for this round. It will also make a nice SD gun when hunting with other weapons. While attacks on hunters doesn't happen often, it is something to keep an eye out for.

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

It's a hunting gun,

It's a bloody anti-aircraft gun Vincent.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:02pm
I'd use it if I was hunting something like this:
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:04pm
I can't help but feel like that's just a waste of a fine beast. Never had an issue with hunting but that just seems off to me.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:13pm
Just saying, if I was hunting something that large, that hand-cannon may be useful.

I don't know if I agree though. I think I would take a crack at Red Stag hunting if I was given the opportunity.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:19pm
Yeah I know what you meant and that wasn't a dig at you or anything.

I was just surprised at my response to that picture considering I've never been bothered by hunting before. Just a damn nice deer is all.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:06am
Yup, that's more or less what it is meant for.

I get where you are coming from Scotch, I'm not a trophy hunter so I don't get the attraction to knocking of the biggest/best rack. I am, however, a meat hunter, so I do get the idea behind the best return on investment for your hunt. The more meat the better. And the guys with the biggest rack are often the best fed. This pistol will damage less meat than some rifles, but then it lacks the range of most rifles.

This pistol delivers more energy to the target than a Desert Eagle, and at one stage was the most powerful handgun around. I've gotten a couple of recipes for some nice powder puff loads for it for plinking. That being said, the powder puff load for a .454 is the same as a decent loading for .45ACP :)

KBK
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

You shouldn't shoot me, Johnny.  My mother shot me once.  ONCE.
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:01am
So it's basically for when you need to shoot a T-Rex in the front yard,from the backyard, through your house.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic