FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So, this happened in my city.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So, this happened in my city.
    Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:25am

Pretty cool video, and shows how professional some of my local PD are.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:02am
That officer was pretty slow once he got off the bike.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:52am
I'm surprised they caught him judging by the average running speed of the force. Seems to be around a brisk jog at best. Nice work though, can't always help but think how exposed you must feel as a bike cop.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:09am
I'm guessing the bike cop is wearing some protective gear on the legs (motorcycle pads/armor) and that slows his foot speed a bit.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:25am
I didn't think he was moving all that slow, especially with boots/helmet considered. The guy they were chasing was moving pretty quick once he got over that hill.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I didn't think he was moving all that slow, especially with boots/helmet considered. The guy they were chasing was moving pretty quick once he got over that hill.

What about the other two guys on foot, no gear on them. Compared to the suspect they might as well have just stood still.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

What about the other two guys on foot, no gear on them. Compared to the suspect they might as well have just stood still.

Yeah, no excuses there. But hey, some people are faster than others.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:18pm
He can't outrun the Motorola.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:10pm
Dude hops on the highway to outrun a bike cop.... In a mazda 3....

About the running, cop has gear, the 2 dudes probably don't have proper footwear considering the  dress shirt and pants. Also, one dude has that extra special RUN FOR YOUR LIFE in him. That'll probably take some time off your record.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:12pm
The dude in the orange was like "RUNNING? WHAT IS THIS GOD AWFUL ACTIVITY?"
Que pasa?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Nice work though, can't always help but think how exposed you must feel as a bike cop.
No joke. It surprised me how few people pulled over to the side of the road during that video - that's pretty standard procedure for any emergency vehicle here.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

No joke. It surprised me how few people pulled over to the side of the road during that video - that's pretty standard procedure for any emergency vehicle here.

It's surprising how many people are clueless to their surroundings when driving down the highway.
   In all honesty I've had better luck driving like a bat out of hell w/o the lights and sirens and just passing people as I come to them then driving with the lights and sirens on and expecting people to pay attention and get out of the way in a timely manner.

Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic