Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can we stop another attack?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can we stop another attack?
    Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:39pm

These attacks are the last straw; we need to new policies to prevent any further aggression on American soil. These are some that I believe will help keep the homeland safe.

1. Banning of all explosives, propellants and anything chemical that can potentially be made into a bomb. Such as black powder, smokeless power, fertilizer, primers etc etc. Farmers will still be able to fertilize their crops, but this task will be handled by the government.

1. All firearms are to be banned for civilians. There is no need for firearms in this day of age. The days of hunting are no longer needed. And as we can see, the government and law enforcement were able to secure the threat during the marathon bombing manhunt.

1. All citizens and those staying in the U.S. are required to have a Patriot card. This is a federally recognized ID, that has a GPS chip located in it in case it is lost. It times of emergency, these chips can also help located lost people. Those caught without their ID, face severe mandatory sentences

1. All currency is to be digital. All cash currency whether Federal Reserve notes, or foreign are banned. This also includes gold, silver. Those visiting the country can deposit their currency onto their Patriot Card, which will be accepted everywhere for trade.

1. Any access to the internet will require a registered log in. This log in will require the use of the persons Patriot card. Those accessing the internet through hacking, or the use of anotherís card. Face severe mandatory sentencing.

1. All video taping of law enforcement or those working on the behalf of the Federal government is illegal.

1. Posse comitatus is to be null and void.

1. Habeas corpus is to be null and void.

1. The governors control over the National Guard is to be removed, and solely given to the Commander in Chief

Please support any solutions in the works to help achieve these goals. One that is progressing itís way through to vote, is CISPA. This helps tracks what the terrorist are using the internet for. Whether it be emails, google searches, business transactions etc etc. Thank you for your support patriots, and letís work together to help with a safer America and new world.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:48pm
Don't you ever get tired of this shtick?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:55pm
Having the U.S. keep getting attacked? Yes
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:03pm
I was approx one hour away from arriving at King Cross station when it exploded.

I still don't think we need to change the way we go about our lives as a result of numpties of the highest order.

Haters gonna hate, I'm going to get on with my stuff. I won't bat an eyelid about being in a crowded public event. I won't give a toss if I am on an aircraft with a brown person. I could't show you two *poops* that you could rub together relating to how I feel about firearms. (admittedly a position I have not always held and also not a major issue here)

It's either devil's advocate or trolling.

Please make your point in a less facetious manner.

EDIT
*re-read and it appears in a rare moment of inebriation I may have missed the point and just had a ramble

Edited by scotchyscotch - 20 April 2013 at 9:17pm
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:28pm
Cool story, bro. Tell it again.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:33pm
The suspect wasn't read Miranda rights. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Hopefully he's tried in a military court.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:34am
Off topic (I think), but the joke being passed around Facebook about registering pressure cookers made me giggle.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:42am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

You do know when Miranda rights are read, correct? The guy was bleeding out, and in critical condition, why did he need to be read his rights?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 7:02am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

You do know when Miranda rights are read, correct? The guy was bleeding out, and in critical condition, why did he need to be read his rights?

Before questioning. He seemed to be in pretty stable condition, who knows how fast they started the questioning.

I wondered if he kept his mouth shut, and lawyered up.

Edit: Quote and link

"A senior Justice Department official told ABC News that federal law enforcement officials are invoking the public safety exception to the Miranda rights, so that Tsarnaev will be questioned immediately without having Miranda rights issued to him."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspect-captured-alive-backyard-boat/story?id=18994511&#.UXJ1nVu8iM_

Edited by impulse418 - 20 April 2013 at 7:04am
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:13am
Haha, the poor man and his beloved boat.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:50am
I'm curious if the guy was unarmed, or so completely out of it that he didn't fight back when he was in the boat.

Also, I could totally see them finding an AR15 and Barack/the media uses it to shove some stupid awb again.

Also, I really hate the conspiracy theories
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:58pm

Before questioning. He seemed to be in pretty stable condition, who knows how fast they started the questioning.

"A senior Justice Department official told ABC News that federal law enforcement officials are invoking the public safety exception to the Miranda rights, so that Tsarnaev will be questioned immediately without having Miranda rights issued to him."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspect-captured-alive-backyard-boat/story?id=18994511&#.UXJ1nVu8iM_

The public safety exception is pretty precise concerning what it applies to. Considering the number of bombs/weapons/etc. these guys had, it makes sense for them to question him about potentially missed devices without waiting for him to be appointed a lawyer.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:24am
I feel when this nation is in a state of emergency. All non official social media accounts, should be disabled from being able to post.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:39am

The public safety exception is pretty precise concerning what it applies to. Considering the number of bombs/weapons/etc. these guys had, it makes sense for them to question him about potentially missed devices without waiting for him to be appointed a lawyer.

Its exactly the same sort of situation as if there had been a victim buried alive in a back yard or some other time-sensitive situation. The public safety exception really sort of makes sense. Having someone be able to clam up if it means the deaths of one or many others is a pretty sour move.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:42am

Banning
     of all explosives, propellants and anything chemical that can potentially
     be made into a bomb. Such as black powder, smokeless power, fertilizer,
     primers etc etc. Farmers will still be able to fertilize their crops, but
     this task will be handled by the government

You do realize this would mean banning things like flour as well? All propane/butane/LPG would also be banned.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:44am
Unfortunately I don't if it's possible to live in a world where nothing like this could happen again. The control a government would have to exert over citizens and society would be so over policed and scrutinized that it would suffocate you. Even then, would we ever really be safe from events like this? I like the post that Patton Oswalt made, kind of sums up how I feel

"Boston. ******* horrible. 

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths. 

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness. 

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago. 

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:17am
Not sure why people are praising those who ran into the kill zone, before it was secure.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:31am
Not sure why people keep feeding the trolls. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Not sure why people keep feeding the trolls. 
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:33pm

Not sure why people are praising those who ran into the kill zone, before it was secure.
There is always the chance of follow on attacks, or first responder targeted attacks.

It does not invalidate people being willing and able to help those in need. Even at the expense of danger to themselves.

How would it have been worse if another bomb had gone off? The death toll would have been up from 3 to 6?

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic