FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 explosions at the Boston Marathon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:10am
Looks like they've got one suspect, and the man-hunt is on for the second in Watertown, MA. 

Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

The two seem to stay together the whole time, yet in one of the photos both of them seem to be receiving communications. Either they enjoy role playing way to much, or they are working with a larger group.

And the picture with the one guy in the street after the explosion, seems interesting. Because to me, any mall ninja would high tail it out of there and not stick around.

Pretty strange all the way around.

I don't know that it's that strange. Bombers, especially non group-affiliated ones, are typically not the most rational individuals and may be fascinated enough to stick around/want to see the blast. And if these two were wrapped up in some kind of quasi-military bull crap? Who the hell knows what they were thinking.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:55am
Should of clarified, I was talking about the security looking guys. Who even if were security, seemed strange standing next to each other. I figured they would spread out a little bit
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:10am
Russian nationals living as permanent residents in the US. FBI had mentioned suspecting them of having some form of military training, which makes sense given that military service is compulsory in the motherland.

Now the question becomes, are they just mad about the "No Russian" campaign in CoD or what?

Are they ethnic Chechens (eg. muslim), just crazy arseholes, or is Putin trying to start something?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:17am
At what age do their citizens enter the military? 18? If so that 19 year old didn't spend a day in the military.

I believe combination of the first two. If Putin had anything to do with it, it would of been a lot bigger than a few pipe bombs.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:32am

At what age do their citizens enter the military? 18? If so that 19 year old didn't spend a day in the military.

I believe combination of the first two. If Putin had anything to do with it, it would of been a lot bigger than a few pipe bombs.

Could have been military experience with Chechen rebels. They're crazy.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Could have been military experience with Chechen rebels. They're crazy.

Impulse, 17 for early entry, 18 for mandatory. 1 year of service is the usual term.

Also, Chechen/Georgian rebels is what I was thinking as well.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:57am
Looks like the guys weren't right wingers after all, and sounded like they planned on hitting more than once.

I seriously doubt these guys planned, and orchestrated this alone. No groups have taken credit yet, because first of all these brothers weren't even finished with their plans. And the fact that our government has been harping about the next attack will be a lone wolf style, maybe the networks used this against them. Make it look like a small lone wolf operation, and while all the attention is on marathon bombers, set up for something bigger. They could set it off as soon as the last suspect dies, or wait till securities dies down after the threat has been eliminated. This sounds like a diversion to me.

Who knows, maybe I'm looking to deep into it.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:15pm
 I agree with you.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:51pm
If this was backed by some larger group with a bigger plan, why try and rob a 7/11?
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:07pm
Is anyone watching the suspects' aunt give her interview?  It's for the lulz.  She's saying that she thinks they got set up and the pictures were staged.  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:17pm
I liked the uncle's interview.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

Is anyone watching the suspects' aunt give her interview?  It's for the lulz.  She's saying that she thinks they got set up and the pictures were staged.  

Suspect's dad kind of said the same thing. 

Originally posted by ABC News ABC News wrote:

The elder Tsarnaev, in a series of conversations with ABC News, insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."

Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives.

Edited by pntbl freak - 19 April 2013 at 3:26pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very
nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives.

[/QUOTE]

As a student of modern Russian history, I can honestly, without a doubt, say that there isn't a single damned person from Chechnya wo doesn't have experience with weapons and explosives.

Most common foreign fighters inside Taliban and AQ units? Chechens.

Hell, making IEDs and zip-guns is a Chechen prerequisite for kindergarten....
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:21pm
I've been busy all day and have not read much, but unless something has changed, they've lived in the U.S. for at least 10 years and immigrated from Kyrgyzstan, not Chechnya. The younger brother had never been back since moving when he was 8 years old, and the older had been out of the country but it wasn't confirmed where. 

I highly doubt either of these were rebels of anything. 

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:41pm
Blowing people up is pretty rebellious.  Just sayin.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

If this was backed by some larger group with a bigger plan, why try and rob a 7/11?

That's what I was trying to figure out myself, why take the un-needed risk. Didn't they kill a unsuspecting MIT cop, just sitting in his car?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:43pm
My money is on the two brothers working alone.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:54pm
well it looks like they found him hiding in a boat and he's surrounded.  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:35pm
I hate the mainstream media.

"American special forces are preparing to swoop in on the suspect."

Earlier CNN was reporting "Military Gunship Helicopters" flying into Watertown.... It was the FBI HRT flying in.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:57pm
dudez dey had 50 cals!!!

Also, suspect in custody!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic