FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reb, this reminded me of you.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reb, this reminded me of you.
    Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:30am
Why? I really don't know. I suppose because you're a younger father with two kids and a ton of crap to deal with.

and since I am posting links to the Chive, here is a bonus gallery free of charge.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:59am
For any married chives out there, what does your wife think about you looking at the site? Does she even know?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:05pm
My wife thinks all the women are whores, the animals are cute, and the pictures are funny.  She doesn't mind me browsing it at all though.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:20pm
My gf isn't fond of me looking on the chive, but she enjoys seeing the funny photos and caturday.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:28pm
Any of you have any Chive stuff? I have a hoodie and I'm kinda disappointed nobody has ever recognized it. I still want to get a BFM or something
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:43pm
The GF looks at Chive.  Not daily like myself, but pretty frequently.

I don't own any Chive stuff...kinda want a shirt though.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:19am
I wanted a shirt until I found they were $25.  A friend of mine has a green chive on, a black chive on, and a couple BFMs.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:22am
I have the tan Chive on.  I wore it at a ruck march in the Netherlands and got a "hey chive on" from a passing Belgian Soldier.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:01am
I'm pissed I didn't think to do this myself first.

Those are all very, very  real reasons that small children erupt. My favorite personal one is the 45 minute scream-fest we had because I gave him the blue cup instead of the green cup- because the green cup was missing the inserts and had been used as a straw holder for the last year.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:57pm
The sound of children screaming reminds me that, at 26, I'm still too young for kids.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:05pm
If you read the guys blog he apparently made it onto NBC or something. You gotta recognize potential Reb.

PCF, you have to buy bootleg Chive stuff. I bought my hoodie off of Ebay for under $20 shipped. 
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:07pm
I had never really seen the chive until this week.

It was not a very productive week in class.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:51am
Today I learned I know people that use the Chive. I had no idea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic